Spectracide 95853 Terminate Termite Detection Killing Stakes, 5 Count (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SPECTRACIDE

Lisa W.
SPECTRACIDE TAKES CARE OF MY BUG NEEDS AS LONG AS I KEEP UP WITH THE NEEDS AS WELL. IT IS ALSO GREAT FOR KILLING WEEDS. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY BAD LUCK WITH USING SPECTRACIDE ON MY PROPERTY FOR WHATEVER IT WHATEVER IT WAS NEED TO BE USED FOR.
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
This product works pretty good, depending on whether or not you have an infestation and/or how bad your infestation is. I sprayed my whole inside and outside of my house, scared it may harm my animals but thank god they were fine!
Eli (Gb33843) P.
cada uno de los aerosoles Spectracide han hecho el trabajo compré para y me pareció que era una buena relación calidad-precio y un pricie Foir y el olor era justo y por lo general compró en Wal Mart y Dollar Store. Me pareció muy eficaz y se lo recomendaría a otro
Becky B.
Jonesborough, TN
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier is an easy way to prevent and/or stop bugs and pests in the home. It's easy to use and works quickly. It's also cost effective when compared to hiring an extermination company a couple of times a year. I would recommend this product because with regular applications per the instructions, bugs won't be a problem.
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
each spectracide sprays have done the job I bought it for and I found it to be a good value and a foir pricie and scent was fair and I usually bought at Wal mart and Dollar Store . I found it very effective and would recommend it to others.
Miranda L.
Orient, OH
Ordered this because my husband "thought" he saw a termite. It turned out to be a pincher bug 😂. We still used the product around the perimeter and it rid us of lots of other bugs. We still have more left but I would buy again.
Uena M.
Salvador
Honesty, could not tell if it worked or not. We still have more left but I would buy again.But I really want try this again.
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA
Honesty, could not tell if it worked or not. It just felt like I sprayed bad-smelling air freshener. Nothing really happend
Brooklynn F.
I spray this all around d my house right as its becoming summer and I never have a problem with snakes all year long
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
The only thing that could have be on your face in it for you guys out here and there is nothing but good morning text back and watch a scary thought you would have a nice dream about my mom and my friends to be able I love my life I live on this album has to go out with me to go