Spectracide 32 oz Weed Stop for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Killer (HG-95703) uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SPECTRACIDE

Weed stop for lawns plus crabgrass ready to spray size 32 ounce Kills both broadleaf weeds and crabgrass in the lawn. Won't harm lawns. Visible results in 8 hours. Kills over 250 weed types. Also kills nutsedge. Can be used on Fescue, Bluegrass, Ryegrass, Zoysia, Bermudagrass and Buffalograss. Contains the active ingredients: Dimethylamine salt .253 percent, Quincolrac .121 percent, Dicamba, dimethylamine salt .029 percent and Sulfentrazone .015 percent. see more...

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Great Outdoors Expert
This does a wonderful job of keeping the dandelions from growing all over my lawn--I found this at my local Home Depot while looking for a good weed killer, I haven't been disappointed with this yet. I recommend this to anyone looking to keep weeds away from their lawn and/or garden.
Scott S.
Scott S.
Blue Springs, MO
I live in Missouri and this works perfectly for this area. This kills all the weeds that we have problems with. It is also one of the few options that also kills crabgrass. We have a lot of crabgrass that pops up and this helps to control it. Definitely recommend.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
My parents love using this product on the weeds. It appears to work great and keeps weeds from growing for a long period of time. The price is decent enough to keep on purchasing. If you have a problem with weeds, then try it out.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great product. I for sure kills weeds but just gotta be careful where you spray, it tends to also kill a bit of the grass. We don't use this often just when the weeds become insane after a crazy amount of rain
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
I bought this on a whim for my lawn as I was seeing a lot of crab grass this year. Ended up using the whole bottle. I was skeptical at first but within a few days my lawn cleared up! I would buy this again
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
We used this last year twice & are getting ready to try it again this summer. It worked ok, but I felt like for the price it should have took care of the crabgrass in one application instead of two.
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.
THIS POWERFUL ELIMINATE PEST INSECTS KILLS INSTANTLY SUBSTANCES WHICH CONTAINS NOT ALLOW THE PEST continue abusing ALL THERE AT HOME, ELIMINATES mosquitoes, cockroaches and others.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
This stuff works good for our yard and I love the fact that it's so easy to use! Our yard is horrible with weeds and crabgrass so this works good for us every summer!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, Tn
I used to use this stuff on my yard and it worked great. Killed everything but my grass. Amazing... if you don't mind spraying poison on your yard.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
This product works amazing it sure does the job. I feel it works quicker than others and last longer. I surely recommend it.