Spectracide 32 fl. oz. Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer Insect Spray Concentrate

BY SPECTRACIDE

Danielle H.
We had to purchase this product about six months ago for Our Guest House that was infested with termites we purchase ours at Home Depot for a very reasonable price we also purchased spesticide termite foam and the spectracide termite Stakes we put the foam in the walls did a barrier around the guest house mix the concentrate and then poured it in the barrier a week later we installed the stakes we have not had any termite problems since we decided to use this product when the pest control company came out and told us it was going to be $2,500 for the first treatment and it would be a 10 year contract we love this product and have not had any problems since I highly recommend it
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Killed off the ant piles and I have not seen any return since. They usually just move but these seen to be dead. Will use again next season.
Mackenzie P.
Greencastle, IN
It didn't work at all the ants were back in three days no matter how much we sprayed it didn't seem to help every disappointed
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
I bought this especially for carpenter ants. It worked and eliminated the ants, however, it took multiple applications.
Priscilla G.
Have been having a Ant problem in my lot home and this has helped a lot have barely seen any
Madison S.
A great bug killer. But be cautious if you've got pets. Follow the directions carefully.
Jenifer B.
Elburn, IL
It did an ok job but weren't that thrilled because it took multiple applications.
Jennifer T.
Sierra Vista
I bought this because I have an ant problem the ants are digging up my tree. I was both amazed but disoriented. I had to use it 3 diff times within a month to get it to work after that they haven't been back. I would recommend to other. The price was a little much tho.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
When we moved into our new house we discovered a pile of wood that the previous owners had abandoned. It was the source of our indoor carpenter ant infestation. We used this product and were able to clear up the outdoor infestation quickly, and had no episodes of reoccurance.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I have used this on the fire ant beds in our yard. We have tried both the liquid and powder. We like this, it works well and kills the ants. They don't come back (in the same spot). We like the powder best, but all forms of this product work.