Spectracide 32 fl. oz. Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer Insect Spray Concentrate

BY SPECTRACIDE

Jennifer T.
Sierra Vista
I bought this because I have an ant problem the ants are digging up my tree. I was both amazed but disoriented. I had to use it 3 diff times within a month to get it to work after that they haven't been back. I would recommend to other. The price was a little much tho.
Alyssia M.
Seattle, WA
Spectra code is a great efficient way to rid of carpenter ants and termites. This night has no harsh smell and doesn't overpower your nose. It also doesn't amazing job of getting rid of all of those pesky ants and termites that you know longer want. It works fast and efficiently and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap way to get rid of pests.
Danielle H.
We had to purchase this product about six months ago for Our Guest House that was infested with termites we purchase ours at Home Depot for a very reasonable price we also purchased spesticide termite foam and the spectracide termite Stakes we put the foam in the walls did a barrier around the guest house mix the concentrate and then poured it in the barrier a week later we installed the stakes we have not had any termite problems since we decided to use this product when the pest control company came out and told us it was going to be $2,500 for the first treatment and it would be a 10 year contract we love this product and have not had any problems since I highly recommend it
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
We always get bad ants in the summer or when it rains. This is the only formula that kills them right there on the spot. It does keep them away if i spray around the cracks but when it dries they do come back so it doesn't get rid of them 100% but it works well.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
When we moved into our new house we discovered a pile of wood that the previous owners had abandoned. It was the source of our indoor carpenter ant infestation. We used this product and were able to clear up the outdoor infestation quickly, and had no episodes of reoccurance.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I have used this on the fire ant beds in our yard. We have tried both the liquid and powder. We like this, it works well and kills the ants. They don't come back (in the same spot). We like the powder best, but all forms of this product work.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
At my old house we had a huge problem with ants! And we didn't have a lot of money for pest control so we would go to the store and get spectracide and of course the ants would come back but it was a great fix and it kepts the ants away for a few weeks.
Melissa G.
Katy, TX
Killed off the ant piles and I have not seen any return since. They usually just move but these seen to be dead. Will use again next season.
Mackenzie P.
Greencastle, IN
It didn't work at all the ants were back in three days no matter how much we sprayed it didn't seem to help every disappointed
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good