Spectra Video Hello Kitty KT3020 Lighted Make-Up Mirror uploaded by Amanda H.

BY SPECTRA VIDEO

Rotating, two-sided mirror with regular and magnified images. 10 lights surround entire mirror with swivel function. Double sided and freestanding mirror. Non-magnifying and 1x magnification mirror. Hello Kitty doll on/off switch. LED light. Mains operated. Batteries required: 4 x AA (not included). Size H29, W20.5, D14cm. Product weight 400g. For ages 8 years and over. EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 077283042003. By Hello Kitty. see more...

Cynthia H.
Bought this for my daughter and since she hardly uses it I use it all the time when applying my makeup lol it's a little small but it's soo cute (we love hello kitty) . I thought it was a great price and gift and would buy another one .
Juliana L.
New Carlisle, OH
This is a very cute little light up mirror for a reasonable price but it is definitely more appropriate for a child or young girl rather than someone who is serious about makeup as the lighting is not the best. Very cute though!
Babylon A.
Fargo, ND
Love it so much works for all ages, I use it for makeup and the lighting is great! Younger girls would love it as well, hello kitty has amazing things and this mirror is definitely worth it. I got mine from amazon.
Mahi M.
Queens Village, NY
Such a cute and adorable little gift for girls of any ages. Growing up i was obsessed with Hello Kitty so this went directly into my shopping cart when i saw it.
Amanda H.
This is the cutest makeup mirror I have owned. The little hello kitty figurine is the button. The mirror and lighting quality is solid. Its perfect for a little girl or Hello kitty collector.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
My husband bought me this a Christmas gift years ago & every time I put on my makeup I always think of him and love putting it on with my hello kitty as a helper
Krista P.
I bought this for myself and ended up buying a second for my daughter! it survives the abuse of an almost five year old,and works well enough as a backup to carry around the house wherever I need it for me!
Hope T.
Athens, AL
Not only is it a mirror but its very stylish and cute! Who doesn't love hello kitty?! Adorable. And the fact that it lights up is awesome! Great job to the creators of this!
Alexandra C.
Albany, OR
This is so cute, I would love to buy one for me and my daughter. I'm sure most all little girls like Hello Kitty, it would also make a great gift for others as well.
Lea H.
I bought this mirror for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it! She pretends to put her makeup on just like she sees me do it! It is very cute for a little girl.
Berenice J.
Would this be ideal for a 4 year old my daughter loves to copy me so I want to get her a similar, more girly one.
Briana B.
I am a huge fan of Hello kitty is is sick lol !! Where can I purchase his item. And it child or adult size?
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
So cute, where can I get it? And is the light bright enough?
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so cute we're can I find it? my daughter would love it.
Maritza H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can I find this?!?!?