BY SPECTRA BABY #1 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Loved by lactation consultants and moms alike, the Spectra S2 electric breast pump brings confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. Gentle, discreet, and weighing only 2.5lbs, the S2 makes pumping a more natural part of the nursing process.

Includes 24mm & 28mm Breast Flanges (2), Wide Neck Bottles, Discs, Locking Rings and Caps (2), Duckbill valves (2), Backflow protectors (2), Tubing (2), Power Cord & Adapter.

2-year Motor Warranty
90-day Accessory Warranty

• I've heard amazing things about this pump. I ordered from...11 Answers
  • Does this have a closed system so the milk won't leak out?1 Answers
  • Are these really expensive!? I want it for baby 2 but don...2 Answers
Diana S.
Riverdale, GA
Before choosing my breast pump I read reviews between this and the Medela Symphony. I was afraid for low milk supply and everyone raved about the Spectra being great for low milk supply and how lightweight and quiet it was. I was going to buy a portable pump, but this one is so light I was able to carry it around with me and pump in the car (with a car adapter). I would definitely recommend this for nursing or pumping mommas. It’s so quiet my significant other didn’t even know it was on while pumping. I love how there’s a light and timer! I didn’t have to use my phone to time my pumps!

For pumping into bags, there are adapters online, just search Amazon. Kiinde even sells one for their system. Then there’s 3rd party vendors that sell various flange sizes to fit your boobs. There’s also so many tips to extract as milk as possible with this little light machine!

This is a must have and I definitely recommend it. One of my friends ordered this off my recommendation and from how easy it was to access tips for best pumping sessions.

Another thing, it’s a closed system so you don’t have to clean the membrane or replace them as often as Medela. No bacteria will go into your liquid gold! That was the cherry on top for me.
Anna V.
Avondale
This pump is quiet and works great! I used Medela in the hospital while baby was in the NICU and it was loud and had way too many parts to clean. I much prefer the Spectra, but I do wish the bottles could be screwed on more securely. I always feel like they're just never tight and if I bump them I will lose everything I worked to hard to pump! The settings are clear and easy to adjust and I like that this pump has a little built in light for late night pumping! Overall, the pump is definitely high quality and I prefer its performance compared to Medela, I just wish the Soectea bottles screwed tighter onto the flanges to prevent spilling.
Jonnie P.
millersburg ky
Oh my goodness! Thus pump is amazing! Custom suction and rhythms for let down and expression means I can set to what works best for me. Visual timer and auto shut off means I dont have to check clocks or time my pumping sessions.
But honestly what takes the cake for me is the 2 level light on the handle. Easy to see in the dark so I'm not fumbling around with parts or turning on the room light at night walking everyone and rousing the baby. Recomend this pump to all my friends and family.
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
This was free through my insurance and thank goodness because I wouldn’t spend the $400 on it. I like this pump it’s a little noisier than I’d like but my daughter is 5 months old and I’ve been back to work for 6 weeks now and she is still exclusively taking breast milk. I’ve not had to supplement with formula once. The parts are easy to wash and easy to find for replacements, such as the flanges that need to be replaced for optimal suction.
Deirdre H.
Saint Pauls
I like this pump. It gets the job done and the was free through insurance. It came with two of each: bottles, nipples, tops, tubes to pump, 24mm flanges and 28mm flanges. I would like it more if it didn't have to be plugged in. It has two sets of cycles (slower and faster), you can change the vacuum, speed, and there are two little lights. There is also a spot to hold a bottle. You can pump two bottles at once.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
I love my Spectra S2PLUS Premier Electric Breast Pump. It is super quiet, which is great for nighttime. It has several adjustable suction levels and speeds, including a "let down" mode. The built in nightlight is also convenient in the overnight hours. It works really well and I have not been disappointed yet. I only pump once in awhile so I have had no issues with over-usage either.
Jessica P.
I cannot say enough about my Spectra pump! It's gotten me through ups and downs and has been transported around a lot and has never let me down! My only complaint is that I wish the measuring lines on the bottles were printed, not etched into the bottle because often it's hard for me to see how much milk is in each bottle, but otherwise this pump is a miracle worker!!!
Cortney W.
Swissvale, PA
I don’t pump a whole lot but my insurance covered quite a few. After doing my research, I narrowed down to this one or the Madela pump in style. Ultimately I chose this because it is a quieter pump (plus it’s pretty cute). Another cool feature is having two nightlights: a bright and a dimmer one. Very easy to use, assemble and clean. Comes with everything you need!
Gabrielle V.
Hamilton
Beautiful design! I keep it in the living room at all times on an end table. Doesn't look out of place or too bulky. I love pink, who doesn't? Very quiet. Has a nightlight. A handle for easy transportation. Has a bottle holder as well. I'll continue to use this for any further babies. This was covered by my insurance as well! Definitely recommend.
Abby O.
Chalybeate Springs
Best pump EVER! Super easy to assemble/disassemble, lightweight for traveling ease, low sound to not interrupt sleeping baby, handy light makes night pumping a breeze, multiple settings allows more comfort options than any other pump I've owned, wall charger and car charger make road trips and outings so much easier! Highly recommend!!!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've heard amazing things about this pump. I ordered from my insurance. Now, where has everyone gotten extra bottles for this? Or what works with this system? No one local sells them for me. Any tips for extra bottles?! I can't live with only 2 pump bottles
Veronica B.
So, I just recently received this beauty a week ago! I am super nervous because one of the blogs I read said that it was better for smaller chest. I'm not huge, but I'm not small. I was just curious if anyone has experienced this being a problem?
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
Dose anyone have a review to give about this product , My insurance covers this one and I have heard good things through random people but would like to ask how you liked it ?
Kendra E.
This or medela?
Shabana I.
Are these really expensive!? I want it for baby 2 but don't know how we can afford it.

Walmart