BY SPECTRA BABY

Loved by lactation consultants and moms alike, the Spectra S2 electric breast pump brings confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. Gentle, discreet, and weighing only 2.5lbs, the S2 makes pumping a more natural part of the nursing process.

Includes 24mm & 28mm Breast Flanges (2), Wide Neck Bottles, Discs, Locking Rings and Caps (2), Duckbill valves (2), Backflow protectors (2), Tubing (2), Power Cord & Adapter.

2-year Motor Warranty
90-day Accessory Warranty

• I've heard amazing things about this pump. I ordered from...11 Answers
  • Does this have a closed system so the milk won't leak out?1 Answers
  • Are these really expensive!? I want it for baby 2 but don...2 Answers
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this pump! I used medela hospital grade and pump n style with my first and this has been far superior. I get great output and can find a comfortable setting. It is relatively quiet and I like the nightlight feature for middle of the.night pumps. I just wish parts were more accessible like the medela so I could replace them quickly if needed. (Like when my older son jumped on top of one of my flanges and cracked it in half! )
Stephany L.
What an amazing pump! I 1000% wish I had this when I first had my baby, I’m convinced it makes a huge difference in milk output. It’s quiet, the design is so cute, I love that it has a handle, a slot for a bottle, & not to mention a light. When I first started pumping I was using the Medela pump in style which I will review in another post & this replaced it in a heartbeat. I had way more milk output, it was faster, the duckbill valves made a huge difference, & the closed system made me feel better in terms of hygiene. The only downfall is it’s only available online along with all the parts but it’s so worth it! It’s extremely affordable especially for being a hospital grade pump. I recommend this to anyone I know who is expecting & plans on breastfeeding/pumping. If I ever have another child this will be my first purchase!
Joanne H.
I researched this pump tons before I requested it through my insurance. I just received it today and I am really not disappointed. It has a 2 setting night light, and adjustable suction, it even remembers my settings so that I can just use it where I had it set to before. It doesn't bother me that it plugs into the wall, as I have a chair near an outlet to pump at. I plan on EBF, while still pumping on the side. I haven't had any luck with medela pumps with my last child and knew I wanted something different for this one.
Bekah W.
Ann Arbor
I started my pumping journey with a medela and quickly found my supply dropping for reasons unknown to me. When I checked reviews I found other women having the same problem. I decided to spend the money to get the spectra and I am SO happy I did. I was able to continue giving my daughter the best nutrition possible for a longer period of time. The light is awesome for those night pumps and I love that the milk can't get into the tubes like the medela. You do need to clean/wash the connector portion where milk does get into that prevents it from getting into the tubes.

You will not regret getting this pump!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
This pump is Amazing! It’s easy to use and has so many speeds that allow you to get the most out of your pumping session. It has a built in light that’s great for night time pumping because who want to wake up their baby while pumping. Also the milk never goes through the tubes which helps with sanitation.
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
I love my spectra s2. I actually think it is very overlooked when people are looking for a reliable pump. I know I almost skipped over it for a Medela. My insurance covered, but the replacement parts aren’t very expensive. I have a lot of hours pumped on this machine, and it is still going strong. I like that the Avent bottles fit it. It is super easy to throw in a bag and bring to work with me.
Kylee K.
Shawnee, OK
I love my spectra s2! It makes pumping so convenient. I can pump in the car, at work, or at home. The pump is compact and easy to use. I can easily pump 4-6 oz with this pump. I will definitely use in the future. When I freeze my milk I use Parent's Choice Breast Milk Storage Bags, BPA-Free - 50 ct.
Bali M.
Asheville
My insurance covered my breastpump. With my first, I had the Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump Starter Set-Model # 57081 with 3 extra Bottles set and it did not get my milk out well. I was nursing well, but I couldn’t pump well. The spectra blew away my expectations. It gets the milk out much better and it is easy to clean. I have large nipples, so I had to order larger sized flanges.
Lexi C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing pump for breastfeeding moms! The pump comes with extra parts for easy cleaning. It’s so quite I could pump in the same room as my sleeping baby. This is my number must have for a mother that is planning to nurse. It’s all around great.
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
I love this pump!  A lot of friends have different models by other manufacturers and my Spectra is joked as being the Prius of all of them because it is so quite. But unlike a Prius, it is POWERFUL!  The replacement parts on Amazon are incredibly affordable and with twice the warranty of the other pumps on the market, this is a no brainer!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I've heard amazing things about this pump. I ordered from my insurance. Now, where has everyone gotten extra bottles for this? Or what works with this system? No one local sells them for me. Any tips for extra bottles?! I can't live with only 2 pump bottles
Veronica B.
So, I just recently received this beauty a week ago! I am super nervous because one of the blogs I read said that it was better for smaller chest. I'm not huge, but I'm not small. I was just curious if anyone has experienced this being a problem?
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
Dose anyone have a review to give about this product , My insurance covers this one and I have heard good things through random people but would like to ask how you liked it ?
Kendra E.
This or medela?
Kimberly P.
Lockport, NY
How does this compare to Medela? I've used the Symphony and Freestyle. Does it have the stimulation mode like Medela?