Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsSpectra Baby
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump

Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump

Loved by moms and lactation consultants worldwide, the Spectra S1 electric breast pump is designed to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. Rechargeable, discreet, and weighing only 3lbs, the S1 makes pumping on the go a more natural part of the nursing process.

Includes 24mm & 28mm Breast Flanges (2), Wide Neck Bottles, Discs, Locking Rings and Caps (2), Duckbill valves (2), Backflow protectors (2), Tubing (2), Power Cord & Adapter.

How much does this cost and is it any good?
Have you noticed a significant increase in supply with Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump ?
DooEs the battery last very long??
Start your review of Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump!
Julissa S.
Newnan, GA
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Julissa S.
GET THIS ONE! It’s a $50 difference between this and the pink Spectra pump. The ability to move around while you pump is 1000% worth it! The charge lasts a couple days for me. The replacement parts are easy to find at Target as well whenever you need them. Love my pump!
Kat J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Kat J.
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Kat J.
I’m an exclusive pumper, so a quality pump is a MUST! I started out with the S2, and was given the Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump by a friend who no longer needed it. Having a battery powered pump is a game changer!! The ability to attend to my 5 yo, while pumping for my baby is amazing. Other convenient features are the light in the handle and the timer. Also, I’ve dropped this thing like 5 times, and it’s still going strong, lol. One thing I’d like to see is a way to program the cycles to automatically switch over. I’ll get distracted and leave it on stimulation cycle for way too long. That’s more my fault, but would be convenient to have it switch over automatically after a certain amount of time.
Ayoub B.
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Ayoub B.
Love this pump. It has excellent suction and is easy to set up and use. I preferred this one to the spectra 2 because it is portable and doesn’t need to be plugged in while pumping. Highly recommend!
Larissa G.
Chandler, AZ
Seriously if you buy one thing let it be this pump. You can charge it and take it anywhere! It is perfect!
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve tried quite a few breast pumps like Lansinoh, Medela, Bella baby, and Ameda and this one is by far my favorite. It’s rechargeable, has a nightlight with two brightness settings, and best of all its quiet so you won’t wake the baby. It has also has different modes like letdown, and expression mode with strength settings that go up to 15. It has a gentle suction so even if you work your way up to 15 you most likely won’t experience any pain or discomfort. Unlike the Bella baby pump. Level one on any setting is stronger than cranking up the spectra all the way times 2 lol. It also has a great life expectancy I pumped for to 6 times a day for a year, exclusively for twins. I could have gone longer if wanted to because my pump is still working and just as strong as when I first got it. But the best part of this pump is the portability. You don’t realize how often pumping will get in the way of you being able to do things around the house or even going out to family events. So being tied down to a pump that you can’t carry around anywhere makes it ten times worse. It’s not the smallest but it’s handle and light weight make it easy to tote around. Just carry it around in a pumping bag, throw a nursing cover on and no one will even notice it’s there.Plus I’ve heard they have amazing customer service if something was to go wrong with your pump. If I ever have more children I will choose the spectra s1 time and time again.
Jessica D.
Geronimo, OK
Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Jessica D.
I have nothing but good things to say about this breast pump! I love the different settings it has. I also like the fact It has a rechargeable battery so can take the pump anywhere with me. It has a night light feature and a lot of the bottles I use are compatible with it.
Lindsey S.
Columbus, OH
I love my Spectra S1... I keep it charged so I can carry it anywhere to pump when I’m ready. It’s easy to use and adjust. I’ve had zero issues and would definitely recommend.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I read reviews for hours and days on end to figure out which breast pump I wanted. I ended up choosing the spectra s1 and am so thankful I did. The battery lasts hours and I can pump in the car without it needing to be plugged in. It is very user friendly and easy to figure out. You can attach avent bottles instead of having to use the spectra bottles. The pump is so quiet too! I can talk on the phone or FaceTime family and they can’t hear it in there end. Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite pump! Not only does it look super cute, it contains hospital strength suction. I got the S2 version from the insurance for free, but needed to purchase this one in addition- Spectra S1. With this electric breast pump, I was able to charge the battery at home and pump on the go! I used it in the car many times, and even once while attending a wedding. I love that you can carry this around the house, and you don’t need to be strapped to the wall. It has a little light attached to the pump that makes it very useful at night time. If you are considering S1 or S2- go with S1 Plus Premier.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maya M.
il y a 10 mois
Amanda P. il y a 5 mois
I get more from my Spectra than my Medela. The Spectra has multiple modes and speeds which are helpful!
Christa S.
N Providence, RI
il y a 2 ans
Rachel S. il y a 2 ans
Only comparing to the Medela, but I love this pump! The rechargeable battery is so convenient, I love not being chained to an outlet, and it lasts a long time. The display counting the amount of time pumping is so nice, otherwise I have to remember to set a stop watch on my phone when using the Medela. I use it with Freemie cups and get great output from it. It has also been very reliable!
Tiffany B.
il y a 3 ans
Jacki D. il y a un an
I use the massage setting for about 2 minutes to get letdown. I do vacuum L05 on cycle 70, and then switch to vacuum L11 cycle 46. Took me awhile to get up to vacuum 11, but I’m 4 months in, exclusively pumping for my preemie and I can now tolerate vacuum 11.