Spectra S1PLUS Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Layla C.

BY SPECTRA BABY #10 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Loved by moms and lactation consultants worldwide, the Spectra S1 electric breast pump is designed to bring confidence and comfort to every moment of the breastfeeding journey. Rechargeable, discreet, and weighing only 3lbs, the S1 makes pumping on the go a more natural part of the nursing process.

Includes 24mm & 28mm Breast Flanges (2), Wide Neck Bottles, Discs, Locking Rings and Caps (2), Duckbill valves (2), Backflow protectors (2), Tubing (2), Power Cord & Adapter.

Sierra B.
Provo
This might be the best purchase I have ever made. Every mother needs one of these in my opinion. It was only $180 on Jet.com, and it's just phenomenal. It's better than the Medela, according to my lactation consultant. It's tiny, almost silent, adorable, gentle, strong enough to get all of the milk out, AND it even has a nightlight. The rechargeable battery just puts it over the top for me. Zero complaints. I'm in love.
Stephanie B.
I chose the Spectra S1 pump based on reviews and a lot of research. This pump does not disappoint! I use it several times a day. It's hospital grade, it has a great massage feature, it has a closed system so milk doesn't get in the tubing and it's super quiet. In addition, the Spectra customer service is outstanding. When I had an issue with my pump they overnighted me a new one free of charge without any hesitation.
Kayla B.
Troutville
This is the best breast pump out there!! I love that it is rechargeable so I dont have to sit by the outlet and I can easily take it in the car. It's very quite compared to others. I love all the settings it has and the night light is very handle for late night pump sessions!
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
The pump itself is great! I love that it’s portable and that the battery lasts long enough for me to get through a couple of pumps! The only downside for me was the flanges. No matter what size I tried, they just would fit properly. I ended up buying adapter pieces and using the Medela flanges that they gave me at the hospital. Much better fit for this Momma!
Cecilia S.
Corona, CA
This pump is amazing! I have tried two other brands before switching to the Spectra S1 & I’m so happy I did. It’s extremely quite which really helps during this late night pumping sessions. I love that is it rechargeable because it makes it really easy and convenient to just pick it up and take it with me if I need to do something & I’m not stuck sitting there while it’s plugged in. A full charge will last me almost a whole month! This pump is amazing & I always recommend it to new mamas
Kaitlin |.
Overland Park
I used the medela pump n style with my first two so maybe I’m just biased but I found the medela much more user friendly. I thought this one was way over hyped and my breasts felt weird and unnatural when using this pump and I didn’t feel the same with the other pump. I know some people who love and swear by it so I gave it 3 stars but it’s not for me.
Cori S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I LOVE my spectra S1 pump. Really user friendly. I love that it is chargeable and that I don’t have to be tied to a power outlet when using it. The nightlight feature is really handy for middle of the night pumping, however it is really bright even on the lowest setting. I usually cover the nightlight with a thin blanket if using that feature.
Brittaney P.
Herrin
I’ve used several different pumps and this is by far the best one. It actually sucks out all of the milk, where as with my Medela I still feel full. It only takes ten minutes to remove the milk which is great for working moms. The rechargeable battery is also really convenient.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
This pump has made my pumping journey a bit easier now that I can be mobile when I’m pumping. It holds a charge for several days and gets the job done. There are multiple settings which make it a comfortable experience and it really does an efficient job. Worth every penny!
jackie a.
I love my pump!!! This has two options to switch back and forth from let down mode to traditional pump. I also LOVE that it has a light setting as well if you are like this momma and has found herself pumping late at night. Adjusting everything is so easy and convenient.
Tiffany B.