New ParentNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsSpectra Baby
USA Handy Plus Manual Breast Pump Powerful Suction BPA-Free

Spectra Baby USA Handy Plus Manual Breast Pump Powerful Suction BPA-Free

Manufacturer: Spectra Baby USAModel: Handy Plus Manual Breast PumpFeature: This hand pump has a 250 mmHg suction.Feature: The Spectra Handy Plus Manual's lightweight, ergonomic design helps to reduce hand and wrist fatigue.Includes: Spectra Handy Plus...

Do you find this item useful for babies ?
Do you find this item useful for babies ?
Start your review of Spectra Baby USA Handy Plus Manual Breast Pump Powerful Suction BPA-Free!
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
It’s the only Breast shield I’ve used, but it seems to work great for me. The flange is a bit on the smaller size, but I have size G breasts and it works great for me. I experience no pain. They’re also BPA free, fairly easy to clean, and dishwasher safe.
Alyssa W.
guyton
I used this when I was breastfeeding and it worked wonders! My daughter liked it! It out did others I would highly recommend it!
Savannah S.
Lake Elsinore
Who is this baby I think will you hide I don’t have a baby so I really don’t have any input on it but when I was little my mom used to use on me but like I am I don’t live here anyway so I’m in Foster so it was wonderful I worked amazing taught me so much things and it was basically helpful
Jayme H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was lucky enough that every three months my insurance sent me a new set. I thought this was a very comfortable set and I will use again for my text baby.
Cindy B.
Collierville, TN
I love my spectra pump system. It’s a must for new moms. I’ve used ameda and medela and this one was chestier and better than either of those brands. The flanges are size specific when pumping into a bottle do before registering for bottles, check into the mouth size.
Kristina M.
Mcminnville, TN
Good flanges, very effective. Closed system. Long tibing makes it so you don't have to be so close to the pump. Spectra Baby USA Handy Plus Manual Breast Pump Powerful Suction BPA-Free
Ana F.
Los Angeles , CA
I also got this for my baby shower and I don’t know what it is sorry ladies your on your own with this !
Tiffany L.
Houston
For my first child I had a manual pump. For my second I was eligible for a free pump through my insurance. My OB actually recommends this pump and I see why. This comes assembled and the instructions are easy to understand. It is very efficient, doesn’t cause pain, and most importantly QUIET. I love this pump.
Claydis D.
lehigh acres
Nice product for you and your baby, doctors approved and highly recommended for friends
Brie L.
I use this product when my baby is sleeping I like to express some milk for when he wakes up I give it to him so I can leave him with his father and I do what I want to do very good