Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsSpectra Baby
Spectra 9PLUS Portable & Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump

Spectra 9PLUS Portable & Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump

by Spectra Baby

Our sleekest model in the Spectra line-up, the 9Plus was designed for busy moms seeking portability and performance. Small, discreet, rechargeable, and weighing only 1/2lb, the 9Plus is full of unique features that make pumping a more natural part of the nursing process.

Includes 24mm Breast Flanges (2), Wide Neck Bottles, Discs, Locking Rings and Caps (2), Duckbill valves (2), Backflow protectors (2), Tubing (2), Power Cord & Adapter.

Would you recommend buying this full price if I am hoping to use it for the next 6 months? (My 6-month baby just got a bunch of teeth and his latch has changed ... and it's gotten painful!) I'm out of the house write a bit and want a portable pump for daytime, and I can go back to my Spectra S2 at night. I already have Freemie cups, so I just would need an S9 model to go handsfree during the daytime. What do you think? Worth it? Thanks!!
Is the Spectra 9PLUS Portable & Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump loud? Does it work just as good as any other pump?
[product:spectra-portable-rechargeable-electric-breast-pump] how does the Spectra S9 compare to the Spectra S1? I have the S1 and love it, but am looking into something more portable.
Start your review of Spectra 9PLUS Portable & Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren J.
Fort Worth, TX
Good suction!!! It’s so freeing to be able to take on the go to pump anywhere and not have to be plugged into an outlet! Definitely a great buy!
Ashton W.
This is absolutely my favorite pump. It's small and I love that you can charge it and pump in places that you may not have electricity. I get the most milk out when I use this pump, even more than with my medela. I got this spectra pump used, and it has been amazing.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Great breast pump. Nice to have for portability. Not as portable as some of the other available but still works
Hannah B.
By far the best pump on the market. It's portable. Easy to use in a car. Rechargeable. Small. Easy to conceal and not loud at all.
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
I bought this as an on-the-go option for pumping when I go back to work or when I need to be out running errands — so much easier to use this than a full-size model that has to be plugged into an outlet or that requires an adapter. This model is rechargeable, works the same as a regular Spectra pump and with all the same accessories. It fits in a cup holder in my car so I can fit in a pumping session on my way to work or wherever and that is AWESOME to me. I would definitely recommend this to busy moms everywhere!!!
Brianna T.
This bad boy is so convenient! It's lightweight, and I can clip to my pants and go! I even got freemie cups to use with it and can COOK DINNER and pump at the same time!
kristen P.
Castroville, TX
absolutely love this pump.  I was an exclusive pumper for my first daughter and had a Spectra S1 and purchased the S9 for some more portability.  I could bring it as my only pump while traveling and my output was still the exact same as when I used my S2 at home.  I highly recommend this pump to anyone looking for a smaller secondary pump when they need the convenience of something much lighter but still the strength of the Spectra.
Stacy F.
Suamico, WI
I haven’t used this pump a lot of the few times I have I don’t feel like it collects as much milk, as efficiently as the non portable version made by spectra but when needed it does the job. I recommend this product if you need to be on the go!
Ashley S.
E Waterboro, ME
I’m excited to try the S9! Already I love it because of the portability of it! It’s simplistic and easy to operate.
Regina W.
Why didn't I have this with my first! So compact, efficient and easy to use! Not having to plug in is a game changer! I could play with my toddler, have an eye on baby and pump all at the same time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola E.
Victorville , CA
il y a 2 ans
Jen S. il y a 2 ans
It's pretty quiet, I think it works perfectly.
Valentina V.
Celina, TX
il y a 3 ans
Spectra 9PLUS Portable & Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump how does the Spectra S9 compare to the Spectra S1? I have the S1 and love it, but am looking into something more portable.
Michelle S. il y a 2 ans
It's def easier to carry around but it doesn't have as many levels to choose from and it it's def not hospital grade suction. It's fine for on the go if you aren't at the top vacuum on the s1, if you already use the highest vacuum in the s1, the highest vacuum on the s9 will probably not empty you.