Speck ShieldView iPad 4 and 3 Screen Protector

by Speck

2 anti-glare protective screen films and cleaning cloth.

Are these easy to aPply?
Start your review of Speck ShieldView iPad 4 and 3 Screen Protector!
Raja R.
Fountain Vly, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Worked Effectively. Easy Installation. Clear Instructions provided. This Screen protector saved my iPad from few drops.
Lizz C.
Wildwood, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
👋 I am Liz and a clutz.. drop everything. They call me butter fingers. So this helps me protect my life span of devices.
Luis C.
A great screen protector. Has saved my iPad from many possible damage. Easy to replace, and great customer service
Christine W.
Danville, NH
I love protecting my devices and making sure they stay in mint condition, however, I hate screen protectors that peel away and get crud stuck beneath them. I had the screen proctor on for about a month and this started happening. I’m not sure if I just put it on poorly, but it wasn’t worth trying again for me. So if that sort of stuff doesn’t bother you, these are pretty good!
sarah O.
Johnson City, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
Great! Works on lots of devices. I got mine on clearance so idk if they are expensive. Stick good. Helps when you are clumsy!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Techie Expert Level 3
1,508 reviews
When you have an autistic child, screen protectors and cases are a necessity. I bought this one and absolutely love it! It was easy to put on the tablet and definitely helps protect the screen from his little fingers.
Maggy T.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Speck ShieldView iPad 4 and 3 Screen Protector uploaded by Maggy T.
I love it! Since I put it in my iPad two years ago is have been amazing! Is like a stick that never falls! I thought in bought two but I use the same for two years and it is like the first day! Totally recommended!
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
I like this brand and liked these covers. It's nice that you get two and they last awhile before they get gross and need replaced. Definitely recommend!
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Protective cases are always a must in my family! Although they usually get bubbles and spaces in them, this one is one of the best I have bought!
Kayla S.
Commerce Twp, MI
Anything speck is great. i have many products at home i adore. i would recommend this to anyone!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...