Speck Products Speck SeeThru Satin 13

Speck Products Speck SeeThru Satin 13" Laptop Sleeve for MacBook Air - Black (SPK-

BY SPECK PRODUCTS

Rich color choices, vent slots on the bottom and anti-tilt rubberized feet enhance your computing experience. Protect your macbook air without sacrificing the slim, lightweight look and feel! see more...

Speck Products Speck SeeThru Satin 13
Andrea W.
I don't even know how many times this case has saved my Macbook Air from falls, and from objects falling onto it. My only complaint is that it's pretty difficult to remove for cleaning, but that can also be considered a good thing as it doesn't pop off in the event of a fall.
Nicole W.
I love the color, but the case scratches way too easily. Offers only some but not a lot of protection - my computer was slightly dent.
Akilah K.
Florence, SC
Great way to protect the aluminum casing, but these products are quite pricey. Buy the speck sleeves on Amazon.
Kyley W.
Speck always makes really good cases. the case makes me feel like my computer is really protected.
Derek  H.
Greenup, KY
I've loaded my Laptop Sleeve up with tons of stickers. The best part? I can swap them out whenever I want!
Dayanne O.
Pelo que percebe este laptop ele aguenta muita coisa,pra quem trabalha  e estuda eu acho que ele é ótimo,pra quem precisa de computador eu quero testalo
M. G.
I've been reading mixed reviews about the Spech Macbook Air case. I am looking into buying a case for my Air, would you recommend Speck? Why or why not? I am looking for something that offers protection from scratches and that is easy to take on and off the laptop for cleaning without scratching the laptop in the process. Any ideas or recommendations?
Dayanne O.
é muito caro será? quero testalo