Speck Products Speck CandyShell Grip Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Grey/Blue (SPK- uploaded by Taylor R.

BY SPECK PRODUCTS #52 in Cell Phone Cases

Form-fitting. Candyshell + faceplate fits the iphone 5s and iphone 5. All-over protection system. Your iphone is safely enclosed in a dual layer-protective candyshell case and a screen protecting candyshield faceplate. Patented dual-layer protection. For sleek durability, the candyshell case features a protective hard shell coupled with a shock-absorbing lining and corners. Superior touch response. Type away, text away, game away. Speck's truetap technology bonds the candyshield faceplate to the touchscreen. Quick and easy application. The faceplate can also be easily removed for cleaning and reuse. Added protection: rubberized... see more...

• Does any one else love these as much as I do???1 Answers
Taylor R.
Speck cases are my favorite cases. They provide great protection for your phone. I have dropped my phone numerous times with the case on it and it has not been damaged once.Not sure if you can tell but in the photo down below I took a picture of my phone before I put the case on it. There are numerous scratches and indentations from dropping it and just regular usage. This has not happened again since I have purchased the case.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
I love my Speck case! I cannot tell you how many times I have dropped my cell ohone and the speck case has protected it every time! No cracks on it at all and I drop it a lot! It also has rubber grippers that make it easy to hold for those that are not clumsy like me!
teri j.
hempstead, NY
The most impeccable no bulky case that I have seen in a very very long time. Its very durable and protects your phone from all types of falls. I've had my speck case since christmas and u absolutely love it. Best invention ever! Thank you speck =)
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think Speck cases are a good case for your iPhone. They're pricey but really sturdy. I've had the same case for 2 years and it hasn't fallen apart like the cheap ones that I have gotten from Amazon.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
I love the speck cases! They are less bulky than otterbox and still provide the same protection. The price is cheaper too! Love the color choices it comes in as well.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
I love this phone case. I usually use the life proof or ones similar but I figured I would try something cheaper and I am so happy I did! I've dropped my phone a lot of times and it hasn't shattered so I'd say that's a win!
Rose W.
Speck's CandyShell cases are great, and so, SO cute. They have really great designed cases now, that have matching downloadable wallpapers for free on Speck's website.
Yaimee O.
I really love this phone case. It protects your whole phone. I really like the color of it. I like how it doesn't make your phone look super huge.
Miranda B.
I do not have an iPhone but i do have a speck case, they are expensive but they are definitely worth the money, they are great cases that protect you phone.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
These come in cute colors and aren't as big as some of the other cases but they also aren't as good quality as some of the other cases
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
Does any one else love these as much as I do???