Speck Products Speck CandyShell Grip Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Grey/Pink

BY SPECK PRODUCTS #62 in Cell Phone Cases

Candyshell grip case fits iphone 5s and iphone 5, textured finger pads. Interwoven plastic and rubber grips add structure and style. Tactical thumb bumps. Dual-layer casing. Patented design provides two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in iphone 5s and iphone 5 case.strategically placed ridges keep thumbs aligned with touchscreen buttons for the win. all around protection. Raised bezel keeps screen safe and rubberized covers shield buttons. see more...

• Are these cases really worth the money? do they protect m...4 Answers
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great case! I bought this for my HTC One m8 when I got the phone because I didn't want to have my phone unprotected while I ordered an Otter Box online. I'm glad I did because I use this case more than the Otter Box!
It snaps onto my phone so easily and is simple to remove. I also love that it's lightweight on my phone - the main reason I prefer it to the OtterBox is that the Otter Box is bulky. And the rubber grips actually do help prevent the phone from sliding around on surfaces or out of my hand.
Great phone case, would definitely buy from this brand again for future devices.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
I had this phone case in light/dark blue when I had my iPhone 6s plus and it was a great, durable case. I prefer the notebook style phone cases so I now use a different brand for my iPhone 7s plus, however, if you like this style then this case will not let you down.
Anne S.
I have this speck case for both my iPhone and my iPad and I'm not planning to get any others. These are slim cases that have great grip and don't hinder any sound. I am very happy with mine! I definitely recommend this product.
Shakis D.
I live for speck cases. They are truly durable.I've always and only used Speck cases on my iPhones and after getting an iPhone 6, I had to buy a Speck case. This is my first time trying the Candyshell with the grips on the back and I love it. It keeps my hands from sliding whenever I am texting or taking pictures. Speck Candyshell cases are a must. I've dropped my phone so many times and not once has my screen break. The case over the course of a year and a half will start to fade but your phone will still look good as new.
Michelle C.
Norwood, MA
Mine is not the same color scheme (I have black and purple) but I love the case itself! I've had it about 6 months and while it definitely has it's bumps and bruises, that's the purpose of the case- it protects my phone from having the same fate! The grippy pieces on it are really nice- I feel like a lot of plastic cell phone cases are so slippery and I worry that it would fall out of my hand. I don't feel that way with this case. Speck cases are definitely worth their (not too bad!) price tag.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great phone case and cute too! I was lucky enough to find this case at TJ Maxx for a steal! I love that it has the textured grip as I tend to drop my phone a lot. Luckily with this case I haven't had any damage to my phone from the many falls.
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
I have a speck case for my iPhone 6 plus and I love it. It gives great protection to such a big, and expensive phone. The colors on mine are Light Blue with dark blue designs. It was only $9.99 at TJ Maxx. Only con is that the back's do scratch super easily.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
I gave 3 stars because they really protect your phone if you drop it, but I went through a few in a year because the little piece of rubber at the bottom kept breaking and the front rubber wear off pretty quickly.
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
I loved this case BUT the grips fall off after a while. I know I'm rough on phones but they would peel off after a couple of weeks and within 3 months I had to buy a new case :/
Caroline P.
These don't last as long at they should for the price. The rubbery parts get dirty really easily and there's no way to clean them. They also peel off.
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD
Are these cases really worth the money? do they protect my phone from severe drops, scratches and dust?