BY SPECK PRODUCTS #40 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I really liked this phone case. It did a great job protecting my phone without making it overly bulky. I dropped my phone several times and it was totally fine. Definitely love this brand for a phone case.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I switch cases on my phone every couple of weeks. A few weeks ago I had this case on my iPhone 5S. I really like the case it looked pretty and protected again all the falls. I tend to drop my phone a lot.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love speck cases. They lost a long time. And protect your phone from cracks when you drop it
Jessica  H.
I love speck cases! They protect really well and are not as bulky as some. It kept my iPhone 5 in perfect condition and I recommend them to everyone.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
Great Case . I Used To Have It With My Old Phone & It Was Really Good For When I Drop It Or Anything
Hannah P.
Techie Expert
I love this! It's really neat design and colors give my phone a cute effect
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I had this case on for almost a year before it broke (which is a long time for me!) the small spot by the charger port hole broke but it held up great other than that!
Chris D.
Light weight case, protects the phone for the most part. However, it wears out very quickly from day to day use- in my purse. I can understand if I was constantly dropping it or was in construction or some heavy duty type work. However, just from going to school and other every day activity, the case got messed up really fast. It got scratched up within a month. And in the second month, the rubber toggles for volume started tearing off. So the case looked like a mess. I finally got it exchanged for free because I bought it from their website directly. At the end of the day, it protected my phone. But the ease of how quickly the case gets damage is amazing.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I love Speck phone cases. They never disappoint and come in many colors. Just need one for my IPhone 6.
Susana P.
Windsor, On
I currently purchased a Speck case for my iPhone 6. It really protects the phone, I love it in that sense. However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing.
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?