BY SPECK PRODUCTS #48 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I currently am using this cell phone case. It is slim with a little lip that extends past the front of the phone. I did get a very strong screen cover for the front of the phone. Love this case. Highly recommend.
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
I switch cases on my phone every couple of weeks. A few weeks ago I had this case on my iPhone 5S. I really like the case it looked pretty and protected again all the falls. I tend to drop my phone a lot.
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Great phone case! Colors are perfect! I drop my phone all the time trying to use my phone and hold a baby at the same time and this case has protected my phone from any scratches or dings. Love it!
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I really liked this phone case. It did a great job protecting my phone without making it overly bulky. I dropped my phone several times and it was totally fine. Definitely love this brand for a phone case.
Erika M.
Just bought a Speck case for my iphone 5 and it's great! I like the hard cases because they have a better protective barrier but this one is also super fashionable which I enjoy.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 I can understand if I was constantly dropping it or was in construction or some heavy duty type work. However, just from going to school and other every day activity, the case got messed up really fast. It got scratched up within a month. And in the second month, the rubber toggles for volume started tearing off. So the case looked like a mess. I finally got it exchanged for free because I bought it from their website directly. At the end of the day, it protected my phone. But the ease of how quickly the case gets damage is amazing.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
I don't currently have an iPhone but I had one of these cases when I did and I loved it. It truly protects the phone unless you're a hulk and are hard with things.
Irene V.
I love speck cases! I always drop it on accident and when i see the screen and case, nothing is broken. It is a life savior!! I recommenced this to so much people, i can't count how many thank you's I've gotten.
Jessica  H.
I love speck cases! They protect really well and are not as bulky as some. It kept my iPhone 5 in perfect condition and I recommend them to everyone.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Cant get over how much I love these phone covers. They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?