BY SPECK PRODUCTS #40 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with Speck's cases! They've saved my phone so many times! My phone was knocked out of my hand and endured a rough landing on concrete and the only thing that happened was my case got a scratch in it. Without my case, I am 100% positive my phone would not have survived.
cristal m.
I have this phone case that protects my iPhone 6s is great when I drop it doesn't do anything and it's worth the price
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
I don't currently have an iPhone but I had one of these cases when I did and I loved it. It truly protects the phone unless you're a hulk and are hard with things.
Erika M.
Just bought a Speck case for my iphone 5 and it's great! I like the hard cases because they have a better protective barrier but this one is also super fashionable which I enjoy.
Elizabeth G.
Berryton, KS
I recently just purchased this as my second speck phone case. The first one worked well but did end up breaking in several places. I found these on sale for $10 and purchased two more. I hope this one lasts longer than my last one.
Allison F.
Gainesville, FL
I love this case, the buttons feel really nice! I had an incident at the gym where the elliptical fell apart and tossed my phone, me and my water bottle across the room, my water bottle didn't make it but my phone did because of this case!
Sarah  B.
Skaneateles, NY
I have so many phone cases, but this one is my absolute for many reasons.
It's pretty, not bulky, very protective, and the flip is so convenient when I FaceTime or want to stand my phone up. I highly recommend this product!
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved mine!!!!! I liked how easy it was to take on and off for cleaning and I loved all the different colors that were available
Irene V.
I love speck cases! I always drop it on accident and when i see the screen and case, nothing is broken. It is a life savior!! I recommenced this to so much people, i can't count how many thank you's I've gotten.
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ
I have this of course I have so many and it's my second favorite case I have I really just thinks they make the most amazing cases!
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?