BY SPECK PRODUCTS #43 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
cristal m.
cristal m.
I have this phone case that protects my iPhone 6s is great when I drop it doesn't do anything and it's worth the price
Jessica  H.
Jessica H.
I love speck cases! They protect really well and are not as bulky as some. It kept my iPhone 5 in perfect condition and I recommend them to everyone.
Breyanna M.
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
Great Case . I Used To Have It With My Old Phone & It Was Really Good For When I Drop It Or Anything
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I love Speck phone cases. They never disappoint and come in many colors. Just need one for my IPhone 6.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Techie Expert
I love this! It's really neat design and colors give my phone a cute effect
Amber F.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love speck cases. They lost a long time. And protect your phone from cracks when you drop it
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I currently am using this cell phone case. It is slim with a little lip that extends past the front of the phone. I did get a very strong screen cover for the front of the phone. Love this case. Highly recommend.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
It's a beautiful phone case. It's not the best at protection. It's just there for show. My phone case always got dirty quickly. I do like the brand though. It needs to be sturdier.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Belden, MS
Great phone case! Colors are perfect! I drop my phone all the time trying to use my phone and hold a baby at the same time and this case has protected my phone from any scratches or dings. Love it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
I don't currently have an iPhone but I had one of these cases when I did and I loved it. It truly protects the phone unless you're a hulk and are hard with things.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?