BY SPECK PRODUCTS #43 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Katie C.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Techie Expert
I love speck cases in general, but this design is my far my favorite! I love the level of protection it gives me, and that it is super easy to remove and use the ports on my phone with!

Great quality, great design
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
I switch cases on my phone every couple of weeks. A few weeks ago I had this case on my iPhone 5S. I really like the case it looked pretty and protected again all the falls. I tend to drop my phone a lot.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love this phone case! I broke my screen 3 times before I ended up getting a good protective case. This one isn't too expensive and it's cute. It definitely works well; I've dropped my phone in this and it was fine .
Chris D.
Chris D.
Light weight case, protects the phone for the most part. However, it wears out very quickly from day to day use- in my purse. I can understand if I was constantly dropping it or was in construction or some heavy duty type work. However, just from going to school and other every day activity, the case got messed up really fast. It got scratched up within a month. And in the second month, the rubber toggles for volume started tearing off. So the case looked like a mess. I finally got it exchanged for free because I bought it from their website directly. At the end of the day, it protected my phone. But the ease of how quickly the case gets damage is amazing.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with Speck's cases! They've saved my phone so many times! My phone was knocked out of my hand and endured a rough landing on concrete and the only thing that happened was my case got a scratch in it. Without my case, I am 100% positive my phone would not have survived.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm an avid Speck CandyShell Flip case user and none of my iPhone's have ever suffered damage from falls. These cases are worth every penny, look and feel great! I'm bummed that the flip version didn't make it to the iPhone 6(S), but am still rocking the standard CandyShell.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Blythewood, SC
I really liked this phone case. It did a great job protecting my phone without making it overly bulky. I dropped my phone several times and it was totally fine. Definitely love this brand for a phone case.
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I had this case on for almost a year before it broke (which is a long time for me!) the small spot by the charger port hole broke but it held up great other than that!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Techie Expert
I also had this case and I loved it too. Also protective and cute. A little bit expensive but still affordable.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?