BY SPECK PRODUCTS #48 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Daisy Y.
It's a beautiful phone case. It's not the best at protection. It's just there for show. My phone case always got dirty quickly. I do like the brand though. It needs to be sturdier.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I love this phone case! I broke my screen 3 times before I ended up getting a good protective case. This one isn't too expensive and it's cute. It definitely works well; I've dropped my phone in this and it was fine .
Chris D.
Light weight case, protects the phone for the most part. However, it wears out very quickly from day to day use- in my purse. I can understand if I was constantly dropping it or was in construction or some heavy duty type work. However, just from going to school and other every day activity, the case got messed up really fast. It got scratched up within a month. And in the second month, the rubber toggles for volume started tearing off. So the case looked like a mess. I finally got it exchanged for free because I bought it from their website directly. At the end of the day, it protected my phone. But the ease of how quickly the case gets damage is amazing.
Regina M.
I haven't got around to getting the iPhone 6 yet, but I have the speck case for my iPhone 5, I've had the phone for over 3 years and it has done a great job at protecting it. It has a bumper case that helps protect the screen from cracking if its hit or dropped. It has an outer hard shell and good enough grip to it. The only time I slightly damaged my phone was when it was outside a case. The case is on the pricey side but not as expensive as the otter box. it is worth an investment.
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with Speck's cases! They've saved my phone so many times! My phone was knocked out of my hand and endured a rough landing on concrete and the only thing that happened was my case got a scratch in it. Without my case, I am 100% positive my phone would not have survived.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm an avid Speck CandyShell Flip case user and none of my iPhone's have ever suffered damage from falls. These cases are worth every penny, look and feel great! I'm bummed that the flip version didn't make it to the iPhone 6(S), but am still rocking the standard CandyShell.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I love speck cases in general, but this design is my far my favorite! I love the level of protection it gives me, and that it is super easy to remove and use the ports on my phone with!

Great quality, great design
Allison F.
Gainesville, FL
I love this case, the buttons feel really nice! I had an incident at the gym where the elliptical fell apart and tossed my phone, me and my water bottle across the room, my water bottle didn't make it but my phone did because of this case!
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I had this case on for almost a year before it broke (which is a long time for me!) the small spot by the charger port hole broke but it held up great other than that!
Sarah  B.
Skaneateles, NY
I have so many phone cases, but this one is my absolute for many reasons.
It's pretty, not bulky, very protective, and the flip is so convenient when I FaceTime or want to stand my phone up. I highly recommend this product!
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?