BY SPECK PRODUCTS #40 in Cell Phone Cases

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center. see more...

Speck Products Speck CandyShell Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Pebble
  • "They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!" in 1 review
  • "However the case is rather bulky and with an iPhone 6 you wanna be able to show case the new light weight phone and with this case that doesn't happen...I will say the multitude of colors and patterns for these cases are amazing." in 1 review
Daisy Y.
It's a beautiful phone case. It's not the best at protection. It's just there for show. My phone case always got dirty quickly. I do like the brand though. It needs to be sturdier.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love this phone case! I broke my screen 3 times before I ended up getting a good protective case. This one isn't too expensive and it's cute. It definitely works well; I've dropped my phone in this and it was fine .
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Techie Expert
I love speck cases in general, but this design is my far my favorite! I love the level of protection it gives me, and that it is super easy to remove and use the ports on my phone with!

Great quality, great design
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 I can understand if I was constantly dropping it or was in construction or some heavy duty type work. However, just from going to school and other every day activity, the case got messed up really fast. It got scratched up within a month. And in the second month, the rubber toggles for volume started tearing off. So the case looked like a mess. I finally got it exchanged for free because I bought it from their website directly. At the end of the day, it protected my phone. But the ease of how quickly the case gets damage is amazing.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Techie Expert
I also had this case and I loved it too. Also protective and cute. A little bit expensive but still affordable.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I currently am using this cell phone case. It is slim with a little lip that extends past the front of the phone. I did get a very strong screen cover for the front of the phone. Love this case. Highly recommend.
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Great phone case! Colors are perfect! I drop my phone all the time trying to use my phone and hold a baby at the same time and this case has protected my phone from any scratches or dings. Love it!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Cant get over how much I love these phone covers. They are reasonably priced and last a long time and no issues when phone accidentally drops!
Regina M.
I haven't got around to getting the iPhone 6 yet, but I have the speck case for my iPhone 5, I've had the phone for over 3 years and it has done a great job at protecting it. It has a bumper case that helps protect the screen from cracking if its hit or dropped. It has an outer hard shell and good enough grip to it. The only time I slightly damaged my phone was when it was outside a case. The case is on the pricey side but not as expensive as the otter box. it is worth an investment.
Kimberly R.
Elkins, WV
I don't currently have an iPhone but I had one of these cases when I did and I loved it. It truly protects the phone unless you're a hulk and are hard with things.
Kaelyn Z.
Appleton, WI
Does this case protect your phone good?
Meghan M.
Yes, it protects the phone very well. I drop my phone all the time and have no damage to my phone just minor scratches on the case.
Melissa B.
Do you find that this makes your phone too bulky?