Speck Products Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s with Card Slot - uploaded by Kendall T.

BY SPECK PRODUCTS #73 in Cell Phone Cases

Candyshell card case fits iphone 5s and iphone 5, holds all the cards. Securely carry up to 3 cards (or folded bills) in the patented* side-loading slot of this iphone 5s and iphone 5 case (*u.s. Patent #8,267,251). anti-back scratcher. Protective layer separates your cards from your phone to prevent scraping. snappy thumb release. Easily push cards out from the slot when you need them. dual-layer casing. Patented design** provides two layers of protection in a single-piece construction (**u.s. Patent #8,204,561). glossy finish. Shiny veneer helps you slide your phone in and out of pockets with ease. see more...

• How long has this case last for everyone?3 Answers
Amanda S.
This is the best case I have ever had! Perfect for any occasion! I never have to worry about forgetting an id, or money it is all with my phone! Perfectly priced and they are stylish. The best part- they are fashionable and they keep my phone safe.
Jocelyn G.
Indio, Ca
I personally didn't like this exact case but the brand is pretty good . This case was way too big,hard to take off , and gets easily scratched .
Elsie B.
I love Speck's cellphone cases with the card slot! I think it is a genius idea, and am not sure why other companies did not think to do this.

It's on the high-end price-wise, but the quality is superb; well worth the money! Whether I put one card or squeeze three cards into the slot, they're secure and never fall out.

Definitely will purchase for every one of my future phones!
Ashlyn G.
Streetman, TX
I dropped my phone several times with this case and my screen didn't crack once!! This case was not only cute, but it was very convenient!! The price was pretty affordable for a wallet and phone case built in one!
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This case is a godsend! I am not one to carry a purse everywhere and so it's perfect to carry my essential cards and cash. Plus, if it gets damp it doesn't warp! Easy to wash...I have a couple different colors to choose from and change them often, wish there were fun designs to choose from. My only drawback on here is that the case loosens up after a while and if I only want to carry 1 or 2 cards, they will easily slide out.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I'm an avid Speck CandyShell case user and none of my iPhone's have ever suffered damage from falls. These cases are worth every penny, look and feel great! The card slot is so helpful when you don't want to carry a wallet with you and just need your phone and a card. It doesn't add much bulk either - love it!
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
Speck has excellent hard shell cases for both Macs and iPhones, this case being one of their very BEST! The card holder is great if you need a few dollars and a couple of cards to go to the bar with. I hate bringing around a purse everywhere, so this case is an absolute lifesaver.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I love my speck case for my iPhone 5. I've had it for two years now and it's just starting to show some wear and tear. It's pretty sturdy and protects my phone. My cards do not get demagnetized and for slimmer IDs I carry around can squeeze to 4 cards instead of 3. Highly recommend
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
I love this product! It has a awesome colors and a nice smooth feel in your hand! I also love how I can fit all of my cards that I need for school right in with my phone instead of carrying a lanyard that I might lose or leave somewhere. I would definitely recommend this product!
Suzanne B.
My goto iPhone case! It does a great job of protecting my phone without it being huge and bulky and the card slot makes it so nice to carry my id and credit card together and not have to carry a purse. This came in extremely handy while on vacation this year. My wallet was stolen, but having my phone in my pocket at least I still had 1 card and my drivers license!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
How long has this case last for everyone?