Speck Products Speck CandyShell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Blue/Purple (SPK-

BY SPECK PRODUCTS

Candyshell case fits iphone 5s and iphone 5, dual layer casing. Patented design provides two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in construction. Hard outer shell. Strong exterior guards against impact, while glossy finish helps these iphone 5s and iphone 5 covers slide in and out of pockets with ease. Soft inner layer. Rubbery interior absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops. all-around protection. Raised bezel keeps screen safe and pristine; rubberized covers shield buttons. see more...

Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
I usually LOVE Speck products but unfortunately after daily use of my Speck case, it has started to crack on all the areas that are open.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Bought this case for when I traveled out to Utah and did some hiking. Great durable case. It's also slim so it fits in your pocket well. The bumper guard is a nice touch to help protect your screen. Its a bit tricky to get on and off but this case is well worth it
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I had the speck case for my iphone 5, just recently upgraded to iphone 6 and bought another speck case, I just wish speck had more color/options for the 6, kind of bland.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
This is a really cute phone case, i like the colors. i like the way speck cases feel and they protect pretty well for being so thin
Mara E.
This brand is perfect for a pop of functional color! I've used this brand to protect my iPhones throughout the years and they've never failed me!
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I like this brand I have a couple phone cases by them and they are pretty sturdy and seem to keep your cellphone safe
Kelsey  R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love speck cases for iphones. they work so well. and they're very light and not bulky. very trustworthy cases
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
This case is so great, it really does a great job at protecting my IPhone 5 plus the color is super cute!
Tori L.
Grafton, WI
The whole time ive had my iphone 5s, this case has been on my phone and it has not gotten a scratch
Ryan S.
Very good, durable case at a fairly competitive price. The case is light and not too bulky.