Speck Products Speck CandyShell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Blue/Orange (SPK-

BY SPECK PRODUCTS

Candyshell case fits iphone 5s and iphone 5, dual layer casing. Patented design provides two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in construction. Hard outer shell. Strong exterior guards against impact, while glossy finish helps these iphone 5s and iphone 5 covers slide in and out of pockets with ease. Soft inner layer. Rubbery interior absorbs shock from occasional bumps and drops. all-around protection. Raised bezel keeps screen safe and pristine; rubberized covers shield buttons. see more...

Shana S.
Athens, GA
I love these cases! They have a raised rim around the front screen to help keep the phone safe. Very sturdy in the sense of it being a semi protective case. They stay tightly fitted to the phone with little stretching. Very stylish colors with a lot of variety. I highly recommend this case if your looking for something cute and semi protective
Amy T.
I really like these cases. They have protected my iPhone and prevented my screen from cracking on multiple occasions. Also like the fact that they don't add that much bulk to my iPhone. Also, I can use the case with my exercise armband. Good price for the durability of the case.
Sophie B.
Missoula, MT
I have a Speck case on my phone right now, and I love it so much. It is very protective, and it's like I can trust it to not break my phone. It's a bit pricey, but it's a good price for what it is. If you are deciding on a new phone case, I would definitely look at Speck cases.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These cases are awesome. I'm on my 3rd one so far and I will continue to buy them. They are slim yet still sturdy and have protected my phone on a few occasions from dropping.
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I love my speck case! I have a blue one with coral bumper/rubber parts and it has lasted a long time. It keeps my phone safe whenever I drop it, and the raised edge keeps the screen from directly hitting surfaces. Great product!
Ankiy F.
Really good protective case that comes in a huge variety of color options! It's not as bulky as some other cases, but it still provides a lot of protection.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this case! it really has saved my phones a billion times. i have dropped it a couple times and this case has protected it really well.
Suzanne B.
Durable case without being bulky. I've dropped my iPhone a few times with this case and it's been protected without damage.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
I have used these cases in the past and they are pretty good. They protect the phone really well which is nice!
Natalia M.
These are my favorite cases! they protect my phone and keeps me from completely trashing it whenever I drop it.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else love this case?