Speck Products Shieldview Screen Protector Film for iPad 3 and iPad 2 uploaded by Maggy T.

BY SPECK

Keep your ipad safe from scratches with a 2-pack of screen protectors from shieldview. Easy-to-apply plastic shields adhere seamlessly to the screen of your device. Provides a barrier that keeps your screen from becoming dinged, scratched, or broken. see more...

Maggy T.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love it! Since I put it in my iPad two years ago is have been amazing! Is like a stick that never falls!
I thought in bought two but I use the same for two years and it is like the first day!
Totally recommended!
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
I like this brand and liked these covers. It's nice that you get two and they last awhile before they get gross and need replaced. Definitely recommend!
Taylor M.
Massillon, OH
Protective cases are always a must in my family! Although they usually get bubbles and spaces in them, this one is one of the best I have bought!
Kayla S.
Commerce Twp, MI
Anything speck is great. i have many products at home i adore. i would recommend this to anyone!!
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these easy to aPply?