Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100

Protect your new ipad in tailored style with a fashion-friendly fitfolio! Sleek form-fitting case has a protective padded cover, soft microsuede interior and custom hard-shell cradle. New snap closure keeps your case securely shut. Plus, integrated magnets enable your ipad's sleep/wake function. And, dont worry, there are openings for all ports and controls. Fitfolio is available in vegan leather or a selection of all-new fabrics designed to match your personality.

I Like this for iPad would it work for it?
Does this come in other colors?
Start your review of Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100!
How would you rate this product?
Attleboro, MA
Love speck folio case products my product helps me view the screen and makes it easy to travel and product my tablet. Will continue to buy speck
The case gets the job done. I have this case in orange and the only issue is the paint started peeling off the edges. Other than that, it's good.
We got this after the otter box. Love the cases versatility. We would watch shows with it and so on. Even protected the iPad from a few falls
Orlando
These cases are seriously amazing! They are easy to put on and great for use when wanting to prop up to play a game or even watch a show.
Very sturdy and supports my tablet well. Very simple to put on and use. Seems like it will protect my tablet very well from falls.
Seminole, FL
mine recently broke around the camera area but I’ve had it ever since I bought my iPad and I love it. It’s so snug and protective
High quality cases from Speck. Very reliable and protect iPads well. I definitely recommend speck cases for tablets.
Harbor City , CA
Definitely my favorite, I’m on my second purchase, my second one did have pieces break off quicker than the first.
Sioux City, IA
I like how slim this case is. It also seems to protect the iPad well, and I like that it will stand up on its own.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Amazing case!! Looks sleek and super durable. Love the Smart Cover that is a part of the case. Would recommend!!