Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100

Protect your new ipad in tailored style with a fashion-friendly fitfolio! Sleek form-fitting case has a protective padded cover, soft microsuede interior and custom hard-shell cradle. New snap closure keeps your case securely shut. Plus, integrated magnets enable your ipad's sleep/wake function. And, dont worry, there are openings for all ports and controls. Fitfolio is available in vegan leather or a selection of all-new fabrics designed to match your personality.

I Like this for iPad would it work for it?
Does this come in other colors?
Start your review of Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100!
How would you rate this product?
Aiken, SC
Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100 uploaded by Meghan G.
I didn’t see my exact product, but this is close enough. It’s a lightweight, yet protective casing for my iPad. It fits well and even stands so that I can comfortably watch my YouTube videos in the tub while it sits in my bathroom. It has a nice lock feature so that it feels secure when closed. The brand is also affordable! [product:speck-products-ipad-fit-folio-case-black-(spk-a17100]
Port Charlotte
I LOVE Speck products!!  I have them on all electronics!  The the covers meet your expectations just as all their other products do.  My only improvement I would make is the fold back to make it stand up a bit stronger.  Compared to other more costly brands this one is GREAT!! I would highly recommend.
New Orleans, LA
Speck products are great in general. Price wise they can be high but TjMaxx & Marshall’s sell a lot of their products at a discounted price that makes it more affordable. If you want your iPhone or iPad to last as long as possible externally, go with speck.
Springfield, MO
This case was awesome until my dog tried to eat it. 🙄😂 that's not the cases fault though bear is an unmatched competition. Held the tablet well, was soft on the outside, and hard on the inside. We used it for a really long time so it lasts a while.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product because it holds the iPad up, but the downside is that it breaks in the corners easily.. sadly I had to replace this cover 3 times. It met my expectations with how it works as a stand, but just not the protection stand point.
Techie Expert Level 1
Speck has very good quality products for protecting IPads. It’s the only brand I use. I prefer it in black since it looks very nice. I also like that it doubles as a kickstand. It’s helpful when I watch movies.
West Reading, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my favorite case. I used to just buy cheap ones off amazon and then found this at target and till never get another. It keeps [email protected] propped up perfectly without having to fuss with it for 10 minutes.
Hialeah, FL
I think that it’s a good protective case for a table. The stand on it can be a little too flimsy but other than that it’s great. The case is between pricey and affordable. I am very satisfied overall.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great cause and totally worth the money. It holds up and is able to be positioned in different ways. It works well and is easy to stand up when using my wireless keyboard as well. Good quality.
Berea, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this case for my iPad To serve as protection with transporting in between patients homes and easy accessibility to complete documentation. So far I have had no issues!