Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100

Protect your new ipad in tailored style with a fashion-friendly fitfolio! Sleek form-fitting case has a protective padded cover, soft microsuede interior and custom hard-shell cradle. New snap closure keeps your case securely shut. Plus, integrated magnets enable your ipad's sleep/wake function. And, dont worry, there are openings for all ports and controls. Fitfolio is available in vegan leather or a selection of all-new fabrics designed to match your personality.

Does this come in other colors?
Start your review of Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100!
How would you rate this product?
Speck Products iPad Fit Folio Case - Black (SPK-A17100 uploaded by Meghan G.
I didn’t see my exact product, but this is close enough. It’s a lightweight, yet protective casing for my iPad. It fits well and even stands so that I can comfortably watch my YouTube videos in the tub while it sits in my bathroom. It has a nice lock feature so that it feels secure when closed. The brand is also affordable! [product:speck-products-ipad-fit-folio-case-black-(spk-a17100]
New Orleans
Speck products are great in general. Price wise they can be high but TjMaxx & Marshall’s sell a lot of their products at a discounted price that makes it more affordable. If you want your iPhone or iPad to last as long as possible externally, go with speck.
Springfield, MO
This case was awesome until my dog tried to eat it. 🙄😂 that's not the cases fault though bear is an unmatched competition. Held the tablet well, was soft on the outside, and hard on the inside. We used it for a really long time so it lasts a while.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great cause and totally worth the money. It holds up and is able to be positioned in different ways. It works well and is easy to stand up when using my wireless keyboard as well. Good quality.
Elyria, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this case for my iPad To serve as protection with transporting in between patients homes and easy accessibility to complete documentation. So far I have had no issues!
Newark
Excellent case. Doesn’t feel like the most reliable to keep screen from cracking, but does keep it protected. Really enjoy this product. Has a very professional look, as well.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband travels for work and uses this case for his iPad. He loves it because it allows him to stand his iPad to watch movies or listen to podcasts while providing reliable protection when he travels with it in his bag.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never had a bad experience with Speck cases for my iPhone or iPad, and this one is no exception. I love their graphics, and simple product design. After several years of having a Speck case, I finally decided it was time for a replacement since the old one has done its job in protecting from drops and banging around, and had just a few nicks, chips and scratches; and the vinyl has worn off a bit at the edges.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this for my iPad and it has held a charge for over a year. Amazing quality and protection for a decent price too! I love the built in keyboard. The material is nice to hold. It is soft but still protects the tablet. I recommend this product!
Bristow, OK
I loved the design and the features of this cae, especially that my Amazon Fire instant turned off when the case closr. BUT the edges on the 3 exposed side began to fray within 3 weeks. I finally returned as it got very bad.