Speck Presidio Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max Cases

by Speck

A protective and slim case that offers 13-foot drop protection, Microban antimicrobial protection, and a soft-touch matte finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Speck Presidio Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max Cases!
Andrea H.
Bronx, NY
Omg this product is such a wonder great price great quality and also just amazing to use
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Love the design of these cases. I own this case in multiple colors. I feel my iPhone 11 Pro Max is very protected when it falls. I love it and I highly recommend!
Ash H.
Newmarket , ON
Active people - THIS IS YOUR GIRL! I have bought these cases year after year to protect my phones, great grip, not super bulky and always fun colour pairings!! Get one!! You won’t be disappointed 👍🏼

Looking for your answer?