Speck Presidio Clear iPhone 8 Plus Cases Clear uploaded by GretelFernándezVlogs V.Speck Presidio Clear iPhone 8 Plus Cases Clear uploaded by Alexxandria H.

BY SPECK

Two layers of protection against drops up to 8 feet Our Presidio® CLEAR iPhone clear cases have a polycarbonate shell molded together with shock-absorbing IMPACTIUM CLEAR rubber for two layers of protection in a one-piece case. Built-in screen protection Raised bezel around the screen helps prevent damage when phone is lying face down and during drops. Resists UV Yellowing Presidio CLEAR cases are made of innovative materials that resist turning yellow from the sun's UV rays. Lab-tested durability All Speck cases are independently lab tested for multiple real-life situations to ensure your device is always protected. We test to protect against extreme drops, extreme temperatures, chemicals, antenna interference, cracks and abrasions, device bending, and more. Lifetime warranty This Presidio CLEAR iPhone case comes with a lifetime limited warranty. /div> Weight: 1.472 ozs. Dimensions: 0.41" x 3.27" x 6.42 see more...

ashlyn h.
alabama
I’ve had this case on my phone for almost a year now. It definitely has protected my phone, and it is aesthetically pleasing! The only reason I gave it 4/5 stars is because the rubber around the front of the case gets dirty VERY easily. Also, a piece of the rubber near the charging part broke off :( other than that, i love it!
Abbey O.
Medina
I absolutely love this case! I’m super clumsy and drop my phone very often and there’s not a scratch on it because of this. I’ve had it for around 8 months and the only damage you can notice is a few scratches on the case
Alexxandria H.
I love this case. I purchased it for my new IPhone 8+. And i wanted a clear one to show my red phone. And im pretty impressed how sturdy it is.
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
Great case for it’s price! Definitely recommend this brand for all phone types!! They also have a year warranty 🎉😬
GretelFernándezVlogs V.
Katy , TX
Sorteo internacional en mi Canal de YouTube Gretel Fernández Vlogs Vida y Belleza las invito
Ebony M.
My favorite case for sure and got it for 15$ . One of the best cases I bought. Cute and protective.
Emily K.
Nashua
I’m always looking for a good clear case and I usually turn to this brand! Like every case it got a few scuffs and discoloring but that’s expected especially since it’s clear