Speck Presidio Clear iPhone 7 Cases

by Speck

8-foot drop tested superior clear protection that resists yellowing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Speck Presidio Clear iPhone 7 Cases!
jabr A.
Brooklyn, NY
This case is the best I love it soo much it saves my phone most of the time and can’t go wrong with it whenever I need a new case I make shore it’s by spek and the price are the best for cases
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Creo que es perfecto para mi phone por que es 7 y me gusta mucho el color y todo pues
Ana L.
505
Carcasa Transparente de este celular las podes utilizar poniendo fotos recortadas y las podes reutilizar la recomiendo
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
I bought this type of case when I bought my iPhone 7 a month ago. I like it but it can easily slip out of your hands. It doesn't have much grip. I think it's cute - I bought the light pink clear case with gold glitter speckles in it. This looks great against my gold iPhone 7. I would recommend this but just beware you will have to be careful handling it due to the lack of grip.
Travis S.
Spring Valley, NY
I love this case cause it is I tough clear case and it shows off whatever color phone you have but the only thing is that it says no yellowing but the corners and the buttons on the case change color but it doesn't bother me. Great case overall
Amber R.
Mooringsport, LA
Great case for not a lot of money..average priced for a nice product..durable and not too bulky
I L.
This is so good i love it so much cause i love clear phone cases! Also i like it becuase they have my phone size yay
Catherine B.
Bethesda, MD
I have been using this case for the past 4 years and don't think I'll get a different one. I love the simplicity of it but I really love how it protects my phone. It does get dirty easily and needs to be replaced every year unless you're okay with a discolored phone case.
Olivia M.
I have had this case for about a month. Although Speck says it doesn't absorb UV Light, the corner pieces, and buttons on my case are already turning a brown-red color. The case is protective, but I already have a few scrapes that I don't remember putting there. The case looks cute clear but I don't know how much longer its going to stay clear. I will not be repurchasing.
Kaylee M.
Calera, OK
I LOVE MY SPECK CASE. it’s very thin but protects your phone. I would recommend getting a screen protector because the speck doesn’t cover your screen. It’s kinda pricey but with it to me. I’d recommend.

Looking for your answer?