Speck - Presidio Clear + Glitter Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Clear/clear With Gold Glitter

BY SPECK

Show off your bright style with this Speck Presidio glitter case for the iPhone 7. The exterior polycarbonate layer is infused with sparkles and absorbs shock to reduce device damage during drops and bumps. This Speck Presidio glitter case fits snuggly on your device, ensuring you can carry your phone in a pocket. see more...

Vivien a.
I have purchased a Speck iPhone case for all of my iPhones and it’s never failed me. I will not switch to any other brand. I love the durability and the protection it gives your iPhone ! I was so excited to see that they now have these pretty glitter cases! My glitter case is pink ! I absolutely love it! When it catches the light it is so iridescent and beautiful! So happy to have a functional and stylish iPhone case !
Meghan B.
Whitesburg, GA
I have this case, but mine is Rose Gold Glitter! The best part about this case, well second best thing is that it was only $16! I found it at TJ Maxx. I was super excited! It is a good case too for protection against drops, which I tend to do daily. I would totally recommend this case for anyone.
I bought this case in the pink glitter one and loved it until the “bumpers” on each corner turned black after less than a month. The corners are like rubber and not hard plastic like the rest of the case. I felt the case is durable and pretty but I over paid
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I have the clear/black/silver glitter one (the color is called Onyx). I am obsessed with it. It protects my phone but matches that my phone is black. It's the cutest case I have ever owned. I am a phone case addict or this is my top favorite.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Not only is this case adorable it actually protects my phone! It is a little bit on the pricey side but was worth it. I have had this case for over a year and have dropped my phone several times and my case and phone are still in perfect condition!!
Julia B.
Andalusia
I just bought this case last night and I absolutely love it. It's very girly and pretty. Gives my phone a nice touch to it. Definitely would buy more of them in different colors if I found them. Best case yet
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I have had this on my Iphone for six months, and have no intentions of getting a new case. It is thick enough to feel like your phone is protected without being bulky. It is stylish but simple, and has a really nice feel in your hand. I love this case!
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
This is the cutest iPhone cases I've owned. It also has protected my phone during many occasions of it falling. The only negative thing I can say is that the area around the lightning jack broke pretty soon after buying. However, Speck has an awesome warranty as long as you show evidence.