Speck - Presidio Clear + Glitter Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Clear/clear With Gold Glitter

BY SPECK

Show off your bright style with this Speck Presidio glitter case for the iPhone 7. The exterior polycarbonate layer is infused with sparkles and absorbs shock to reduce device damage during drops and bumps. This Speck Presidio glitter case fits snuggly on your device, ensuring you can carry your phone in a pocket. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Not only is this case adorable it actually protects my phone! It is a little bit on the pricey side but was worth it. I have had this case for over a year and have dropped my phone several times and my case and phone are still in perfect condition!!
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I have the clear/black/silver glitter one (the color is called Onyx). I am obsessed with it. It protects my phone but matches that my phone is black. It's the cutest case I have ever owned. I am a phone case addict or this is my top favorite.
Julia B.
Andalusia
I just bought this case last night and I absolutely love it. It's very girly and pretty. Gives my phone a nice touch to it. Definitely would buy more of them in different colors if I found them. Best case yet
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
This is the cutest iPhone cases I've owned. It also has protected my phone during many occasions of it falling. The only negative thing I can say is that the area around the lightning jack broke pretty soon after buying. However, Speck has an awesome warranty as long as you show evidence.