BY SPECK

Safeguard your iPhone 7 with this clear Speck case. It withstands drops of 8 feet to protect your device, and its edges provide all-around port protection. Responsive buttons ensure easy operation, and the raised bezel guards your screen. The scratch-resistant surface of this Speck case keeps blemishes at bay and resists UV yellowing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Olivia M.
I have had this case for about a month. Although Speck says it doesn't absorb UV Light, the corner pieces, and buttons on my case are already turning a brown-red color. The case is protective, but I already have a few scrapes that I don't remember putting there. The case looks cute clear but I don't know how much longer its going to stay clear. I will not be repurchasing.
Kayleeđź‘‘ M.
Atoka, OK
I LOVE MY SPECK CASE. it’s very thin but protects your phone. I would recommend getting a screen protector because the speck doesn’t cover your screen. It’s kinda pricey but with it to me. I’d recommend.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
The ONLY phone case I will EVER use. I refused to have a phone case until I found this one. I hated the feel of them and they always seemed too heavy. I cracked my screen 10 times in one year and decided it was time to buy a case. This one hasn't left my phone since. Not one crack, haven't had to replace it and only cost $40. Doesn't feel weird in my hand. Love it
Jen G.
This case has held up for almost a year, however a nonessential piece on the bottom broke off. I have dropped my phone many times and not a scratch on either the case or my phone. Would recommend for someone who drops their phone a lot that doesn't want a bulky case.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like that it's clear so my rose gold phone can show through. It's not bulky at all but comfortable. I've dropped my phone several times and my phone still is flawless. Only defect is that the thin gel part that runs along charger broke off eventually
Stacy S.
I bought this type of case when I bought my iPhone 7 a month ago. I like it but it can easily slip out of your hands. It doesn't have much grip. I think it's cute - I bought the light pink clear case with gold glitter speckles in it. This looks great against my gold iPhone 7. I would recommend this but just beware you will have to be careful handling it due to the lack of grip.
Travis S.
Spring Valley, NY
I love this case cause it is I tough clear case and it shows off whatever color phone you have but the only thing is that it says no yellowing but the corners and the buttons on the case change color but it doesn't bother me. Great case overall
Katerina T.
I like that this case isn't too thick and doesn't make your phone feel big and bulky. So far so good, it seems pretty durable but luckily I haven't dropped my phone yet so we'll see how it holds up. Very affordable and I like that they have a lifetime guarantee so if it does break they'll send you a new one!
Harris H.
It did not last long had it for 2 -3 months it ripped in half sadly don't think will buy again don't might