Speck Presidio Clear Case for AirPods

by Speck

Clip it to your backpack, purse or belt, the Speck Presidio Clear Case keeps your AirPods safe when on-the-go. The 2-piece, durable case is designed to protect your AirPods from accidental drops, scratches and dings. A high-strength carry loop offers added security so you can take your AirPods with you anywhere, anytime without worry. Treated with Microban, the Presidio Clear Case for AirPods helps to protect against unwanted bacteria growth. The slim design lets you power up wirelessly, or for traditional charging, the easily accessible lightning port makes wired charging a snap. And, the clear exterior lets you show off your AirPods while keeping them safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Speck Presidio Clear Case for AirPods!
How would you rate this product?
laura V.
Bogotá
Me parece que son muy buenos se me puede escuchar muy bien la música sin ningún fallo me gusto mucho tienen una funda súper hermosa me gustaría poder tener uno de esos para poder escuchar música agusto y con la mejor calidad son muy buenos los ame son lo mejor
emine Z.
Bergisch Gladbach
Soooo pretty. I dont have to worry about my original airpods now, because they are save in this case. It is so shimmery and i bring it everywhere. If I have no bag i can put my airpods i just hang them on my trousers. I recommend this one!

Looking for your answer?