BY SPECK

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great quality cases, don't have to worry about screen cracking or scratches on your iPod, recommend to all clumsy people like me" in 1 review
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
I really like Speck brand cases. I got this for the iPod touch sixth generation because it fits and I didn't see any specifically for the sixth generation. The case is easy to put on and protects my iPod touch. The case does get scratched easily though and trying to take it off will take a few tries or a few minutes.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely LOVE these candy shell cases. While my IPOD is going over a year or so old, I still like to keep it nice and neat, and obviously cute. Sometimes I like it to match my mood but that story is for another day! haha. These keep the dull scratched up back of my iPod covered and when I drop it, it doesn't crack as easily as I thought it would. Most cases slip off or break easily, but this seems to hold up! They're simply the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND 10/10.
Ronnece C.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
These cases are the best you do not have to worry about your screen cracking no matter how many times you drop it
Karyn M.
Karyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
Used this case in an aggressive manner, and it protected my phone in all possible scenarios. Obviously, it's not great for screen to ground drops, but it still adds a buffer.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Great quality cases, don't have to worry about screen cracking or scratches on your iPod, recommend to all clumsy people like me
Amy M.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
I had a Speck case on my Samsung S2 a few years ago and it was great. It wasn't bulky, which I love, but it still protected it very well as I drop my phone a lot.