BY SPECK

Sweet dual-layer protection: a hard outer shell and a soft, rubbery, shock-absorbent center see more...

Speck iPod Touch 5th Generation Candyshell Harbor - Blue/Red (SPK-
  • "This protection looks that work really good I think I'm going to look For one of this to try it" in 1 review
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I love speck cases I recommend them to anyone! I have never bought an otterbox! I had the 5 and from day one kept it in a speck case and dropped my phone 100s of times and when I traded it for the 6 AT&T was amazed and how my phone looked bread new!
janelle f.
Beware! this won't protect your devices from drops and cracks. it's sleek design is nice, but spend a bit more money on something else to protect your investment
Melissa B.
Love this case! It fits like a glove and protects the phone really well! I've dropped my phone several times and no damage! Definitely recommend speck cases!
Chelsea W.
Tupelo, MS
I love the Speck products! This holds an iPod touch perfectly and really protects it from any damage if you were to drop it.
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
With this case, my iPod has fallen many times and there's not one scratch. love this case definitely recommend it.
Stella C.
Yonkers, NY
Love this case!! Strongly recommend!! Speck is the only brand case I buy because it works and isn't bulky or heavy.
Natalia M.
These cases are my favorite! they protect my phone and save me from completely trashing it!
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Great quality!!! I love this product. Highly recommended. Its light and easy.