ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesTablet AccessoriesSpeck
FitFolio iPad mini 3 Cases (also fits mini 2 and mini)

Speck FitFolio iPad mini 3 Cases (also fits mini 2 and mini)

by Speck

Slim-fit protective iPad mini 3 case and adjustable viewing stand.

Is this a good protection wise?
Quais as cores disponíveis??
Start your review of Speck FitFolio iPad mini 3 Cases (also fits mini 2 and mini)!
Product Highlights
Loved by many people in my life, it is my go - to gift for any family member, it comes in many different color and pattern and can make technology a little more fashionable.in reviews
It's not as user friendly as I thought. in reviews
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
My family and me always buy this brand for our iPad minis. They last a long time and they're worth getting I love this brand. Will continue to purchase:) I recommend these!!!
Natalie U.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love and owe many Speck products because they are of very good quality. I have many of their phone cases which they offer many different colors of as well as their iPad cases. This one is a gorgeous color that can be gifted to a woman or man. Great overall
Sam M.
Taunton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought this case (in a different color) and am so pleased with it. It's lightweight, attractive, and provides excellent protection. I highly recommend Speck products for all your electronics!
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
This is a good basic case for your iPad. I actually chose this one over the Apple version because this one had a back on it. It is lightweight and not too bulky and protects your iPad nicely. I've had mine for a few years and it has held up.
Gicelle G.
Me gusta mucho, es sencillo pero funciona para la protección de mini, hay todos los colores disponibles
Yineidy | 23358 B.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like, it is available in different colors and at a comfortable price. It is elegant and you can wear with your favorite clothes.
Mary-Stewart S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the bright color of this product. The only major downside is that it can get dirty after awhile. The dirt is very obvious too!
Julie A.
encinitas, ca
Great, protects my iPad especially since I drop it so often. I keep it on my iPad at all times. It doesn't get in the way of use at all.
Daisy L.
Really nice for ipads . It holds it nice and tight and good quality as well .
Really nice for ipads . It holds it nice and tight and good quality as well .
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love this case. It is perfect for my iPad. I love the material of the case also, it is soft and a fun color.