BY SPECK #10 in Cell Phone Cases

Speck candyshell cell phone case for iphone 5c - caribbean mykonos blue/cadet blue (spk-a2312) see more...

Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
I love this case! I got it super cheap at TJ Maxx. It has perfect little grips and the buttons on it are awesome. It's super shock proof from my experience and has gone above and beyond my expectations for such a slim, simple looking case.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
This case fits the phone well. Super fashionable. Spec cases are very affordable they protect your phone well. I use my speck case every day to protect my phone. There are So many color choices and varieties to choose from.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
I bought this for under $10 at T.J. Maxx. I simply purchased it for the cute designs and colors.. But was pleasantly surprised when it provided great protection for my phone! Will definitely buy another!
Ashlee W.
Spec candy shell cases are my absolute favorite! They have some of the cutest colors and patterns but they are still super productive on my phone.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I have been using Speck Candyshell iPhone Cases for years! I absolutely love how protective they are, without being bulky. I am a very clumsy person, and have been known to drop my phone, and this case will last me a year or more with no damage to my phone. They are on the pricier side if you buy them at a retail store like Target, but you can find them on Amazon/Ebay/TJMaxx for pretty cheap! Purchased my last few for ~$10.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
As a sales rep for mobile phones, I would argue this is one of the best economic smart cases to purchase. In build, it is similar to an Otterbox Commuter, so it still may require a harder screen protector for damage purposes, however, it does come with one meant for scratches. They are very durable, affordable, dependable, and they come with an easy to clean material that doesn't give out quickly.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This case is...yikes. After having it for about a week, I noticed cracks on the corners of the case. I didn't think it was a big deal until I dropped my phone and broke it, with the case on. Putting the case on is easy, but if you take it off, it won't fit the same when you put it back on. I wouldn't recommend this case. I'm going back to OtterBox.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I do not use this color, and I have an iPhone6. But I love the Speck Candyshell cases. They’re slim but durable.. so my phone doesn’t feel too bulky but still getting protection. They make very cute designs. I like the hand grips to make it easier to hold onto and not drop. And they’re not expensive compared to other leading brands.
Silvia C.
Grass Lake, MI
I have mixed feelings about this product. It protected my phone from a couple of falls and I love it for that but I had it replaced 3 or 4 times. It kept cracking in various places (near home button, near volume button etc) before the drops. Speck customer service is good and it had taken care to back up the product within 12 months (if you provide proof of purchase and send them the broken case) but I really wish they would have done a better job at manufacturing this case since it's not really cheap..
Dylan W.
Speck phone cases are very nice. They are well designed and manufactured. I'm impressed at how well it protects my phone being such a slim and fashionable case. They come in many colors so there's an option for everyone. I definitely recommend.
Megan M.
How good is this case ???
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Did your phone ever break in this case?
Kristin C.