Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos

Speck candyshell cell phone case for iphone 5c - caribbean mykonos blue/cadet blue (spk-a2312)

Looking for a good yet protective case for my iPhone 7 Plus. Is this one any good? Or any other recommendations to try?
Does this protect your phone from cracking?
Does this fit well?
Start your review of Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos!
How would you rate this product?
river falls , WI
I do not use this color, and I have an iPhone6. But I love the Speck Candyshell cases. They’re slim but durable.. so my phone doesn’t feel too bulky but still getting protection. They make very cute designs. I like the hand grips to make it easier to hold onto and not drop. And they’re not expensive compared to other leading brands.
Chihuahua, Chih
Techie Expert Level 1
Son increíbles las speck cases, pero esta es increíble y por un super precio! Ademas de que estan super lindas y las puedes encontrar en distintos colores que van perfectamente a los gustos de todas las personas, en verdad si cuidan y protegen muchísimo tu teléfono
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the speck cases! I had one for my 4 and had to get one for my 5c! They are shock absorbent and love the colors that they match with! It has a good grip when holding the phone so it doesn't slip! And when I drop my phone it definitely protected my phone!
Kansas City, MO
This case fits the phone well. Super fashionable. Spec cases are very affordable they protect your phone well. I use my speck case every day to protect my phone. There are So many color choices and varieties to choose from.
Techie Expert Level 3
Speck is the only iPhone case I buy! They're a bit pricey, but if you get lucky stores like tj maxx and marshalls will have them on sale! I definitely recommend them though, they protect and they come in various colors to suit your liking.
Grayson, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Speck is one of the only brands of phone cases that I've found that I actually enjoy. It has protected my phone from numerous falls and comes in adorable colors! I will definitely continue to buy these products for my iPhone.
Speck phone cases are very nice. They are well designed and manufactured. I'm impressed at how well it protects my phone being such a slim and fashionable case. They come in many colors so there's an option for everyone. I definitely recommend.
Oswego, NY
I bought this for under $10 at T.J. Maxx. I simply purchased it for the cute designs and colors.. But was pleasantly surprised when it provided great protection for my phone! Will definitely buy another!
Warminster, PA
These phone cases are pretty, but they serve an even more important function. I have dropped my phone, like, once a day, and my case has protected it. Although the case is starting to crack now, its lasted pretty long.
I have a clear speck phone case and i love it. This is a quality phone case, i have dropped my phone multiple times and i always know it is safe with my case. Considering how amazing this case is the price was fair.