ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile Phone CasesSpeck
Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos

Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos

by Speck

Speck candyshell cell phone case for iphone 5c - caribbean mykonos blue/cadet blue (spk-a2312)

Looking for a good yet protective case for my iPhone 7 Plus. Is this one any good? Or any other recommendations to try?
Does this protect your phone from cracking?
Does this fit well?
Start your review of Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos!
How would you rate this product?
Bought this case for my mom.. It was about $35 dollars At Walmart. It's expensive but very durable and looks cute. I got it in red.
Speck phone cases are very nice. They are well designed and manufactured. I'm impressed at how well it protects my phone being such a slim and fashionable case. They come in many colors so there's an option for everyone. I definitely recommend.
I have this case in black and i love it! It protects my cellphone reaaally well and it looks clean
Phoenix
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely adored this phone case! Lightweight. Sleek. Works super well. Mine ultimately broke after a few years. I just haven’t had the money for another.
woodville al
iPhone are cool fun to have o the time to me in you phone to good for kids bet for guy
Techie Expert Level 5
Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos uploaded by Marian A.
I love this phone case. Got it at the AT&T store and it has kept my phone crack free since day one. It's not a bad price but so cute and worth it. Would recommend it to anyone who wants a good phone case.
Oswego, NY
I bought this for under $10 at T.J. Maxx. I simply purchased it for the cute designs and colors.. But was pleasantly surprised when it provided great protection for my phone! Will definitely buy another!
Denver, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this case! I got it super cheap at TJ Maxx. It has perfect little grips and the buttons on it are awesome. It's super shock proof from my experience and has gone above and beyond my expectations for such a slim, simple looking case.
Katy, TX
Spec candy shell cases are my absolute favorite! They have some of the cutest colors and patterns but they are still super productive on my phone.
Kansas City, MO
This case fits the phone well. Super fashionable. Spec cases are very affordable they protect your phone well. I use my speck case every day to protect my phone. There are So many color choices and varieties to choose from.