Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos uploaded by Marian A.Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos uploaded by Marian A.Speck Candyshell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5C - Caribbean Mykonos uploaded by Marian A.

BY SPECK #15 in Cell Phone Cases

Speck candyshell cell phone case for iphone 5c - caribbean mykonos blue/cadet blue (spk-a2312) see more...

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
As a sales rep for mobile phones, I would argue this is one of the best economic smart cases to purchase. In build, it is similar to an Otterbox Commuter, so it still may require a harder screen protector for damage purposes, however, it does come with one meant for scratches. They are very durable, affordable, dependable, and they come with an easy to clean material that doesn't give out quickly.
Marian A.
Westover
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this phone case. Got it at the AT&T store and it has kept my phone crack free since day one. It's not a bad price but so cute and worth it. Would recommend it to anyone who wants a good phone case.
Tanner M.
Columbus, OH
I have been using Speck Candyshell iPhone Cases for years! I absolutely love how protective they are, without being bulky. I am a very clumsy person, and have been known to drop my phone, and this case will last me a year or more with no damage to my phone. They are on the pricier side if you buy them at a retail store like Target, but you can find them on Amazon/Ebay/TJMaxx for pretty cheap! Purchased my last few for ~$10.
Haley F.
Kodak, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this phone case. Speck products are amazing and last forever. Speck phone cases normally run about $40 BUT they are 100% worth it for the quality you get. I recommend purchasing from Speck.com or Best Buy
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Went to the Sprint we hen I still carried with them and they suggested this was the best case to protect my phone. She then proceeded to take my brand new phone, place it on the case and throw it across the floor. There others ways to prove her point but I was totally sold. I won’t put anything else on my phones since then.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I do not use this color, and I have an iPhone6. But I love the Speck Candyshell cases. They’re slim but durable.. so my phone doesn’t feel too bulky but still getting protection. They make very cute designs. I like the hand grips to make it easier to hold onto and not drop. And they’re not expensive compared to other leading brands.
Kate W.
I have a clear speck phone case and i love it. This is a quality phone case, i have dropped my phone multiple times and i always know it is safe with my case. Considering how amazing this case is the price was fair.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the case I had for my last phone. It's somewhat protective but doesn't really save the screen when you drop it. It doesn't protect your phone from the elements and really it's just a cute case without much protection. It might be good if your very careful with your phone but if you live in rainy places, drop your phone a lot or have a toddler around this is not for you.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This case is...yikes. After having it for about a week, I noticed cracks on the corners of the case. I didn't think it was a big deal until I dropped my phone and broke it, with the case on. Putting the case on is easy, but if you take it off, it won't fit the same when you put it back on. I wouldn't recommend this case. I'm going back to OtterBox.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't really recommend this case because it doesn't offer much protection to the phone it basically just covers the back side. If you use this case you could be in risk of getting a cracked screen and needing a new phone
Megan M.
How good is this case ???
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Did your phone ever break in this case?
Tori H.
Blue Springs, MO
Looking for a good yet protective case for my iPhone 7 Plus. Is this one any good? Or any other recommendations to try?
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Does this fit well?
kristen f.
Lumberton, NC
Does this protect your phone from cracking?