BY SPECK

Form and function. Your iphone perfectly mixes the fundamental ingredients of good design. Why shouldn't your iphone case? With the candyshell, you get rest-easy protection, the versatility of our unique, hard-outer-shell-yet-soft-inner-lining construction and a complete range of patterns and colors. see more...

Speck CandyShell Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black/Dark Grey
  • "This is an amazing case I have dropped my phone so many times and never cracked plus it's stylish" in 1 review
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
This was the first case I bought when I had my iPhone 4. It was about $50, which was a lot more than what I wanted to spend on a phone case, but I'd say its worth the price for the protection you get. The rubber bumper protects the front and causes it to bounce when it drops (a phone screen fixing stand at the mall demonstrated that for me) and the hard shell keeps the back safe. It's a lot more stylish too for someone who doesn't want the bulkiness of an Otter box (which I didn't).
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I had a case very similar to this many years ago on my iPhone 4. I liked it & the quality of the case wasn't bad either. It had good protection from drops and impact. However the downside now is that the newer Galaxy phones such as my Note 5 don't have as good of a selection as the iPhone but these are another good "GO TO" fairly inexpensive case
Estefania T.
Cudahy, CA
It is an amazing case. Really protects your phone not like all those other plastic cases. I love the fact thatcher have so many different colorful and stylish cases.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love Speck cases, they are trendy and effective. They come one a wide variety of colors and patterns. I am a fan for all of my iphone products.
Fiona M.
I still have the iPhone 4 lol and I have this case in white and pink and I drop my phone way too much but its held up just fine in this case.
Natali S.
Austin, TX
Speck phone cases are so versatile and durable. I've had mine for over a year and it's the brand that I buy each time i upgrade my iphone.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
Great protection but it gets worn down over time. worth it tho i drop my phone all the time and its fine but everyone has this color combo
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I really loved this phone case it is so perfect and has saved my phone so so so many times I don't know what I would do without this.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
Cute case but I don't feel it is a sturdy as some of my others and if you're paying full price they tend to run kinda expensive.
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Techie Expert Level 3
I HAVE THIS FOR MY IPHONE 5S AND IS REALLY HELP AND GOOD I JUST LOVE THIS IS THE BEST THINK I BUY FOR MY PHONE I JUST LOVE IT
Genedra T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Anybody else find it hard to take the case off?