Speck Balance Folio iPad 10.2 inch Cases

by Speck

A slim tablet case that protects against dents and scratches, and is compatible with Apple® Pencil (1st Generation). The cover converts into a viewing stand and has Microban® antimicrobial protection.

Do you find this case to be protective enough when it comes to falls and drops?
Start your review of Speck Balance Folio iPad 10.2 inch Cases!
Lisa D.
Manville, NJ
Purchased at: Best Buy
The case is great i love it i love that it has slots inside so you can stand up the Ipad and you can move the Ipad back or closer to you. They have different colors as well.
Kaitlyn H.
Palmer, AK
Great iPad case! Been using it for a couple of years now and it has held up well! High quality material and durable. Has a slot for my iPad pencil and the clip to close the cover is secure. Would definitely buy again.
ANDREA J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Best Buy
I recently purchased the Speck case for my new iPad 10.2 inch tablet and it is so convenient and flexible. It has a lock on the side so your cover doesn’t fly open and a fold down trap door for your camera. It flexes so you have stand options - one of the best cases and very affordable in a variety of colors.
Karolay D.
frisco
Purchased at: Amazon
Esta muy hermosa su color Yam bella para lucirla en la escuela no te parece ami me encanta 😍
Jenissa D.
Hesperia, CA
Speck Balance Folio iPad 10.2 inch Cases uploaded by Jenissa D.
I love this color! It’s a perfect case for the ipad because you can use it as a stand! I definitely recommend this! It’s very affordable as well!
Danielle  R.
I have the exact same iPad case for my 7th generation iPad and love it! Easy to use and it’s not bulky. You can put this in your bag to take with you on the go! A bit pricy, but worth the purchase to keep the iPad secured.
Samantha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this case! Bonus holder for my apple pencil! Definitely an affordable option! It feels sturdy and I love how it looks! Super easy to use and I recommend to others I know looking for a case to protect their ipad!
Danni B.
Keep it simple. Protects your ipad, works as a stand, looks feminine in gold, and built as well as any APPLE product.
Lindsey G.
Georgetown, KY
Love using this case. I draw and watch a lot of videos. This case with the stand is the best for me. I'm able to prop it up in the kitchen to watch recipe videos and then I can draw all night long.
Kari M.
Pittsville, MD
I picked this case because I knew my kids would want to use my iPad and wanted something to protect it if they dropped it.