(1) [MAKE P:REM] V defense me. Capsule sun gel 75ml [UV defense me] Skincare sun line with improved moisture The moisturizing sun gel moisturizes skin with its ingredient of aqua capsule, as if having applied moisture essence on skin. [Triple-function : Whitening & Wrinkle Improvement & UV protection] [How to Use] Apply right after the final steps of your skincare routine, to primer and protect skin before makeup. Made in Korea (2) [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Low pH level of 5, which makes it perfect for any skin type Infused with BHA and Tea Tree Oil that rids of dead skin cells and dissolves impurities deep within pores Controls sebum, leaving skin glowing and fresh Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long. Made in Korea

(special set) [MAKE P - REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser; (1) [MAKE P - REM] V defense me. Capsule sun gel; (2) [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser; GIFT - (1) make p - rem in shower face pack 10ml (sample) + (2) make p - rem sleeping pack 10ml (sample); Made in Korea [ It will usually take 7~10 business days after shipment. ( Korea to US ) ]

Is this good for normal skin?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Does this product help clear up acne?
Start your review of (special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty!
batangas
(special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty uploaded by monica H.
This was my first purchase the first time I got into Korean skincare. It has a gel-like consistency and it applies well onto the face and it also removes your make-up. It might seem like it has fragnance but it doesn't! It smells a bit medicinal but it doesn't linger. I recommend this for all skin types, as this is a gentle cleanser that balances ph levels. (special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty #skincare #beauty #facewash
Brampton, ON
Great for oily skin type but for my dry skin it wasn't the best choice. It made my skin have that squeaky clean feeling which I did not appreciate. The scent was also too much for me.
Metro Manila
(special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty uploaded by nh_peaches
I use this cleanser every morning. This is very gentle on my skin and also non-drying. It is good for people with sensitive skin. I starred using this on Dec 2017 and I am still using it. I cannot find a better cleanser than this. For people who wants to get rid of their acne, i don't think it'll work because I had acne when I started using this and they really slow to dry and everything and I keep welcoming new pimples each week. So after observing, i decided to use another cleanser that targets acne yet still gentle. I use this in the morning and I use the cosrx salicylic cleanser at night.
Malabon
This product was recommended to me by my friend, how she really loved this product an can see the effect of it so I tried it and when I first used it felt like soft in the face it's not that bubbly in which I'm living for and you could feel that it is removing all the sebum and dirt you have accumulated while sleeping. So this product is very effective for me and I loved It!!!
Manila
(special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty uploaded by Kristina G.
This is a great two-in-one cleanser for the girl on-the-go. I use it only during the mornings since exfoliating would dry out my skin. With it's stylish packaging, I am always excited to use this product. My faces feels elastic, hydrated, and plump. I am so glad I bought this product. (special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty
Tuxedo Park, NY
(special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty uploaded by Sandee M.
This is still a new purchase for me. This is the lowest pH level I’ve ever used for a facial wash. But this has very good reviews so I decided to try it out. It’s a clear gel formula but lathers up really well. That’s unexpected since this doesn’t contain SLS. It’s easy to rinse off and my skin feels clean, refresh and not stripped of natural oils. It has a mild tea tree scent because it contains tea tree oil which is a great antiseptic for acne prone skin. It’s said to have ingredients that give a brightening effect. I can’t really say anything about the claims but as a cleanser, this is really good. If you wear make up though, I would still recommend an initial cleansing with a make up removing product. (special set) [MAKE P:REM] UV defense me. Capsule sun gel + [COSRX] Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser ( Gift: make p:rem sample 10ml_2EA ): Beauty
Repurchased! I was on the search for a cleanser that would help me with my acne prone skin, since this had tea tree in it, I thought why not? and my favorite youtubers were raving about this so I decided to give it a try. Didn't really solve my acne issue but it did gently exfoliate my skin of it's dead skin cells.
It is really great in controlling amd fighting acne breakout but i think it should be use less often cuz its really drying. Maybe 3 times a week, if you really want to deep cleanse your face but i dont recommend it daily. Or maybe use it only on  your face with acne in it cuz its too drying.

It has a really strong tea tree smell but i am used to it eventually after using it a couple of times. I really strongly suggest to moisturise after this so it will not irritate your skin.

BUY THIS! One last time, BUY THIS!! This will be your new HG gel cleanser. Its so gentle on skin to the point that i was uncomfortable at first because i was used to the strippy-feeling that i once had with my other cleansers. This will make your bumps flat in 2 days. I will 100% recommend this to everyone! Whether your dry, combination,oily, sensitive, acne-prone and etc.!
Parañaque City
It is very mild on the skin and it has been a part of my everyday routine especially if I don't plan to put harsh chemicals on my face for the day. And if I just want to clean my face without heavy products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...