BY TILLAMOOK

Made with milk from cows not treated with the artificial growth hormone rbst.* *The fda has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbst treated and non-rbst treated cows. see more...

Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Tillamook Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese 5 Lb Brick more...
I am a cheese lover, that is for sure. I looooove Tillamook cheese! It has the best flavor. The extra sharp has such a strong flavor, it is so good. I don’t even know how to describe it. I’ve had other sharp cheddars and nothing compares. If you have never tried it I highly recommend it!
Chelsi M.
Orangevale
This is the only brand of cheese I buy! I love the taste and freshness of all their products! This is great for cooking with and eating on crackers or a sandwich. Pretty universal!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love buying this cheese from Costco every time I go. I use it for so many different meals and snacks, the brick lasts the entire month and doesn’t lose flavor or dry out. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cheddar cheese. It’s even great to eat a couple pieces alone or with crackers.
Zoe S.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Tillamook® Special Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese 1 lb. Brick more...
My family heads to the tillamook cheese factory about once a year. Love all their cheeses, but the reserve sharp cheddar is a special favorite.
BB B.
Salem, OR
The holy grail of cheese!!! It's the only brick cheese I buy. Nice sharp and crispy cheddar. Great on everything!!!