BY SPECIAL K #15 in Granola & Muesli

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

There s nothing like a little crispy, crunchy goodness to get you going-that s why we ve created Special K™ Low-Fat Granola Cereal! Clusters of whole grain oats and a touch of sweet honey, our Special K™ Low-Fat Granola Cereal has 5 grams of fiber and 3 grams of fat per serving.  It s the oh-so-satisfying way to wake up and start the day. An Excellent Source of Fiber Are You Getting Enough Fiber? We added a good source of fiber to many Special K® cereals because diets high in fiber, combined with exercise, may help with weight management.  Added fiber means Special K® is now an even better partner in your quest for victory.  Enjoy Exchange: 2 1/2 carbohydrates; 1/2 fat For more information call: ;

• Does it control your hunger or you just want to have more kind Of...1 Answers
T'keyah D.
I have been enjoying the Special K for at least a year but Kellogg decided to improve it, and I say, Yuk. The "Extra" means they've added extra sugar! Now it does taste like cardboard, but cardboard that is sickly sweet. Another case where corporate America is determined to keep America's sweet-tooth in high gear. Thanks Kellogg, for making a good product bad.
Monica G.
I'm a thirty-year-old woman and I'm trying to become more fit and health conscience about my body. Special K is a brand that is supposed to do just that give me nice delicious things but they are also healthy for my body. I love all the different flavors all the different mixtures that they have in this Special K brand. I can even get bars in case I don't want cereal that morning which works out great for me. I'm a mom want to go and if no one else in the house wants this cereal I do.
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
This is one of my favorites to put in my Greek yogurt. I buy it at Aldi I believe, and it lasts a long time depending on how much yogurt you eat. It's fairly affordable, it won't break the bank or anything. I'm a repetitive buyer of this product.
sandra G.
Fort Worth, TX
My fav cereal of all time its great it has the test and crunchy with strawberry on it and I love it because I can help my lose weight. Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
I love special k because you can add just a little bit of sugar with any of there cereals and it makes it not to bland and the cereal itself is just very healthy and full of grains that help you stay regular and not over gain
Brittany T.
Irvine, CA
I love this granola! I will frequently use it on top of my daily Greek yogurt and have even used on top of a homemade acai bowl. It has great flavor and provides a nice sweetness and crunch. Highly recommend!
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Another favorite! I think I love just about everything from special k! I have heard something about the sugar, that special k actually has quite a bit, they "hide " it in a different word... so be on he look out
Missy R.
Oxford, OH
This is a nice granola that is perfect for topping yogurt or fruit. It has a nice variety of grains, with options for dried fruits. It makes a nice, healthy snack.
Casey B.
When I purchase cereal, this is my go to brand and kind. I try to eat healthy in the morning so this is a great option for people who don't have the time to make a big breakfast.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I love Special K cereal, so I thought to myself "these have to be good"... Nope, very disappointed with this product. Lacked flavor, odd texture, sort of....can't put my finger on it. Cannot recommend these.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Does it control your hunger or you just want to have more kind Of thing?