Special K®Kellogg's Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal uploaded by Cynthia N.Special K®Kellogg's Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal uploaded by Cynthia N.

BY SPECIAL K

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored.

Cynthia N.
Oatmeal - it's not just for breakfast any longer. A filling, hot cereal sure to satisfy any time of the day. I like the convenience of heating and eating in the same container. I love cranberries and they give the bland oatmeal a bit of a "kick." The nutritional values per serving of various vitamins and minerals are worth noting here. Although, if you happen to be counting calories or sugar grams, these could be on the high side, but not so much as to outweigh the benefits overall.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
The hot cereal cups are a convenient way to get a good, hot breakfast on the go. This is the first time I saw a product like this one so it was neat to try it out. They are pricey, and you could potentially make the same thing in a to go coffee cup for about half the price, but I guess that's what you pay for convenience.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This my absolute favorite on the go breakfast. I keep a couple in my car and in my desk for a convenient, healthy and delicious breakfast option for days when I'm running late. The cranberries offer a sweet and tart flavor to the traditional oatmeal while the almonds add a nice crunch to the texture.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This was not my favorite oatmeal. I didn't really like the texture . I think the flavor was ok but it's not something I would urge you to spend your money on. If I were you and wanted to try it wait until it's on sale and you have a coupon so that if you don't like it you don't feel cheated.
Ashley M.
Kent, OH
I love this! It's a quick easy breakfast. I'm always on the go and it is so convenient! I buy it all the time. I eat it about 2-3 times to week. I eat it on my way to class or work. The only thing I don't like is that it can get a little mushy.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
These make the best quick breakfasts in winter! I always keep a few of these on hand in the pantry for mornings that are just too cold to skip a hot breakfast but I don't have the time to cook something from scratch. They are filling, healthy and delicious!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love to eat this on cold morning. I just throw it in my lunch and heat it up when I get to work. It's very healthy and filling. I am satisfied and can make it to lunch without snacking too much.
Leticia G.
For a quick breakfast this is my go to. It's quick, easy and it taste amazing. I buy this product ever time I grocery shop. The almonds and cranberries mix very well. It would be great if Kellogg's would sell this item in 12pk.
Amy K.
Not a fan of this product at all. It was weird and didn't cook correctly and very mushy. I immediately threw it out and couldn't even eat it- which is sad because it's still fairly expensive- too expensive to go to waste.
Jaynalyn E.
Murray, UT
Great and fast for in the car, dropping the kids off to school! Very healthy and inexpensive. I bought this at the grocery store. And it's very yummy and I would definitely recommend to others and buy again.