Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSpecial Kitty
Special Kitty Super Supper Dinner Wet Cat Food

Special Kitty™ Super Supper Dinner Wet Cat Food

by Special Kitty

Nutritional Statement: Special Kitty™ Super Supper Dinner Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for kittens and adult maintenance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Kitty™ Super Supper Dinner Wet Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat really love these types of canned foods but this is his favorite ❤️ He won’t eat any other kind of cat food .
Greenwood, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is picky and she likes this and fancy feast. Anything else she won’t eat. She does like wet cat food and I giver her some occasionally.
Okeechobee
My cat can’t decide about this wet food also! It’s cheap for the price, comes out easy if the cans. Some days she refuses to eat it like it’s gross. So idk why she does that. It did but it didn’t. No sense in wasting my money if she’ll only eat it half the time
Jonesboro
Cats fricking love it! When they see it in my grocery bags, they freak out. Could possibly work on having a better can or way of packaging because every time I use it, I fling some on myself and it does not smell good.
Dundee
Great product. This is my cats all time favorite special kitty flavor. Although he likes food in general 😂 the price is great and quality of this product is great. Definitely recommend to other cat owners
Roachdale, IN
This is our cats favorite flavor and brand!! Cats can be very picky eaters and all 3 of ours go nuts over all of the special kitty brands!! I've bought the expensive brands n its very obvious they prefer Special Kitty instead!!
Greenwood, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of the different flavors of canned cat food that Special Kitty offers, this is one of my two cats’ favorite flavors that they have.
We like this brand of cat food. My cats do not like this particular flavor. They prefer the seafood flavor is only.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my top picks for wet cat food, can easily split the can between all three cats and they clean their plates. They greet me at the door to get it.
Chillicothe
Amazing wet cat food. My cat loves to gobble up all of the food from the can. She never stops meowing until I give it to her. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?