BY SPECIAL KITTY

Nutritional Statement: Special Kitty™ Seafood Catch Flavor Premium Cat Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. see more...

Michael P.
Fort Smith
Wonderful food for my cats, they really enjoyed it.. the only downside is the small bag sizes compared to other brand.. also it doesn't help with hairballs.. that made us switch but for short haired cats I'm sure it would be wonderful.. our Lexi is just a fluffy princess.
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
My cat loved this food! and it kept her teeth clean!! Dry food is shaped in different shaes to help keep tartar off of pets teeth thats why you don't feed animals wet food only it lets tartar build up
Quentin C.
Nixa, MO
It's really not the healthiest food for your cat, but it gets the job done, and like a kid with candy because it isn't healthy it tastes delicious for the cats.
Lilly Y.
We feed out car this one night he ate a while bowl of it he likes them like I like pancakes in so glas he likes them
madi d.
Jacksonville, FL
We get the largest bag they have and it also happens to be the cheapest price per pound. My cats seem to like it
Jessica C.
Sassy seems to really enjoy this food which is great because she has a sensitive stomach and other foods don’t work well for her she is a calico tabby and was adopted from a shelter I would buy this food again
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
My cats love this food and it's a great price I have never had a problem with my cats being sick or not liking this I will continue to buy