Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSpecial Kitty
Special Kitty Savory Sliced Beef Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food

Special Kitty™ Savory Sliced Beef Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food

by Special Kitty

Nutritional Statement: Special Kitty™ Savory Sliced Beef Dinner in Gravy Premium Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for kittens and adult maintenance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Kitty™ Savory Sliced Beef Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food!
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
This is going to sound crazy, but I actually feed this cat food to my dog. Haha. She absolutely LOVES it. It’s her favorite, and it’s very inexpensive (thankfully, because she loves to eat). I will continue to purchase!
lauren S.
Okeechobee
My cat will only eat this half the time also! I’m not sure why. Some days she absolutely loves it then some days she absolutely hates it. I honestly couldn’t recommend it to a friend. If my cat loved it more then definitely but she’s just not too sure about it still.
Acacia W.
Newport, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My mom has been buying this brand for years now. This flavor maybe not but cat loves his wet food. He makes me fallow him meowing at me for it. I did notice that he likes the gravy in it more then the meat part of wet food.
Sommer L.
Dundee
Great brand and lots of different flavor options. Definitely like that there is pate and chunks. My kitty’s love special kitty. 100% recommend to other cat owners. Which ever flavor you choose they will like
Amy T.
My cats did not care for this particular flavor. They prefer the seafood flavors. As long as I buy the other flavors my cats love this brand of food.
Brenda G.
Greenwood, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It breaks the routine and gives my cats a little variety of flavors to choose from and the price is reasonable for the amount that you get
Kayla W.
Louisa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how excited my cats get whenever I feed them wet cat food. I mainly use the Special Kitty flavors because they're very inexpensive and I trust their products. My cats have never had any negative reactions towards this brand of wet cat food.

Looking for your answer?