BY SPECIAL KITTY

100% complete & balanced nutrition for kittens & adult cats. Taurine to support healthy eyes for nighttime hunting. Essential energy to sustain active outdoor life. Calcium & phosphorus for healthy teeth & bones. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before switching to Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Senior Cat Food I used to feed this outdoor formula to my cat because she goes inside and out. She seemed to like it!
Danielle h.
shreveport, louisiana
Our cats are outdoor cats and this cat food has been their favorite. I can hardly get the bag open before they are in it. This food provides them with the nutrients they need to stay healthy and fit and a beautiful coat.
Torrie H.
We bought this for our outdoor cats and they wouldn't go near it and it also began making them I'll...definitely would not recommend
Anna S.
Lafayette
My cats love this food! I tried to change it and they would not eat the other food I brought them so I had to bring this one back!
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
I don’t buy any other food but this one. It’s efficient for the price and my cats love it.