special kitty™ outdoor dry cat food

by Special Kitty

100% complete & balanced nutrition for kittens & adult cats. Taurine to support healthy eyes for nighttime hunting. Essential energy to sustain active outdoor life. Calcium & phosphorus for healthy teeth & bones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of special kitty™ outdoor dry cat food !
Dunellen
I have several cats that I take care of personal and strays. I haven't had any issues with the cats not liking the food no health problems either. I highly recommend this product also the price is extremely feasible.
Chickasha oklahoma
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 6 cats and they are different ages and they all love this food even tho their indoor kitty's I mix this with indoor and it gives them everything they need
Willits
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cat food I can never find a cat food that my cats would love more than this they get all excited they eat it perfectly for me it also helps them stay nice and thick and healthy and plus every time I feed this to them they just get so excited and honestly this is a great cat food I recommend this to other cat winners especially ones that have cats outside because it helps boost their immune systems and things in certain areas that need to be focused because they're outside this is a yes great food
El Centro, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like this same as cat chow. The outdoors is same completely as cat chow complete. I guess the only difference between both of them is the price as this is cheaper than cat chow.
Morrisonville , IL
Cats loved it! They go crazy every time they hear the bag open and come running! I like that it's a high protein food and has all the nutrients they need to thrive ourdoors and indoors. My indoor and outdoor cats both love this food
Lewisburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats seem to love this food, as for we set the food down and its gone in no time. Special kitty has always been our go to for cat food, not only do our cats love it but it is also affordable as well.
Branchville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the cat food none of my cats seem to care for. They will only eat about 1/4 of what they’d usually eat, then come wanting something else. They prefer the gourmet
The last 2 44lb bags of Special Kitty outdoor cat food & they stopped eating this. Even the racoons possums won't eat it.  Several of our cats have died. Several others have started loosing chunks of hair. These are barn cats & eat EVERYTHING. This is so bad, they'd rather die than eat this crap.
shreveport, louisiana
Our cats are outdoor cats and this cat food has been their favorite. I can hardly get the bag open before they are in it. This food provides them with the nutrients they need to stay healthy and fit and a beautiful coat.
Willoughby Hills
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before switching to Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Senior With Chicken Premium Cat Food I used to feed this outdoor formula to my cat because she goes inside and out. She seemed to like it!