BY SPECIAL KITTY

Nutritional Statement: Special Kitty™ Complete Nutrition Premium Cat Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages. see more...

Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Our cat loves this food! He eats it every day! He has always ate this and is a very healthy cat. It's very affordable too. He is an active male yellow tabby. Nothing bad to say about this cat food! And would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Heather M.
Heather M.
My cat ended up with a bladder infection. Our vet believed that her urinary system couldn't tolerate this food. She seemed to eat it okay and our other cat never had issues.
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Received this from someone because their cat doesn't like dry food. My kitties prefer wet food but they gobbled this up every time I put a bowl of it out for them !
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
Love this food for my girls! It is budget friendly and an all around great brand.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Pet Lover Expert
This is a perfect affordable brand. My cats love this type of food and I do not have to worry about them not getting their nutrition. This food has it all. It lasts them a good while and helps keep my fat cats full. I  would definitely buy this again and recommended it to my grandma.