Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterSpecial Kitty
Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb

Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb

Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter is formulated of safe and natural ingredients and contains natural bentonite clay. Litter granules expand when wet and form clumps that will not break apart even during sifting, scooping or your cat's scratching. Unlike ordinary cat litters, the liquid and solid waste in the litter box can be removed leaving a clean box with no waste. No waste means no odors!

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.23 x 9.25 x 11.12 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 14 lb

Animal Type: Cat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb!
Kelsey B.
La Fayette, GA
Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb uploaded by Kelsey B.
I like it, I think if you’re in a spot then this litter is a great sub for your normal. It is very dusty though
Brittney G.
RAYVILLE, LA
Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb uploaded by Brittney G.
Can’t beat this 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s affordable and easy to scoop. *pic of my cat for attention...she doesn’t care about much 😂
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a lot cheaper then the other places but it def doesn’t last near as long and doesn’t hide the Oder very well
Brinna B.
Waco, TX
This is one of the dustiest cat litters I’ve ever used. The cats hated it and didn’t even cover after using it. I think the dust really bothered them. We switched this out as quickly as possible. Never buying again.
Ashley D.
SugarLand
Tried cause of the price being so great, but not worth it. Would rather spend more than use this. Didn’t clump tightly and stuck to my cats paws. Had to replace it faster than most other brands.
jody R.
Marquette, MI
this litter was okay. the clumping was nice, but sometimes real sticky. one of my cats didnt care to step in it.
Danielle B.
Monroe, OR
It's odorless so it doesn't give a fragrance to cover the urine and other cat smells but it does do a pretty decent job at masking them on its own. It's not the cheapest litter, but it's not the most expensive either.
Lexi H.
Van Buren, OH
Special Kitty Scoopable Fragrance Free Clumping Cat Litter, 14 Lb uploaded by Lexi H.
This is such a cheap litter that goes a long way. I can’t smell her poop at all and it’s so easy to scoop. I use this litter every time, and my cat enjoys it too. It took us a long time to find the right litter for her and it’s perfect.
Brittany J.
Sunnyside, WA
We just started using this instead of tidy cats and I love how well it clumps and with upkeep, it really does keep the scent away and the liter is non scented too.
Angela B.
Champlin, MN
I think this is the best litter because it has no odor and not much dust. The cat didn't mind it either. It's much better than other brands and the price is great!

Looking for your answer?