BY SPECIAL KITTY

Special Kitty Premium Classic Pate Variety Pack Cat Food, 24ct: Includes Special Kitty Savory Sliced Beef in Gravy, Savory Sliced Turkey Dinner in Gravy and Savory Sliced Chicken Dinner 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats Meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance see more...

Amber W.
Union City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats absolutely love this! My male cat is incredibly picky with wet food and it’s very hard to find one that he will eat. But he absolutely loves these! My female cat loves them as well! I’ll definitely be repurchasing when I run out as this pack is lasting me a while (I don’t feed them this every day as it’s more of a treat for them).
Heather M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We've tried feeding this to both of our cats. One will eat it and one won't. We're not exactly sure why the one won't eat it...maybe a picky eater.
Alisia E.
My kitties love all the flavors of this cat food so much even the dog tries to eat it. I think it smells awful.
Alana R.
indian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Very inexpensive and my two cats absolutely love it. I’d say they prefer this brand over more expensive well known brands.