Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter

by Special Kitty

Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter: Outdoor fresh scent Hard clumping and easy scooping Eliminates odors while freshening air99% dust free

How dusty is this?
[product:wal-mart-stores-inc-special-kitty-multiple-cat-clumping-cat-litter-28-lbs] ? Is this available any Walamrt because i have never seen this product before?
Is this product reasonably priced?
Start your review of Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This actually works really well and is an affordable price at Wal-Mart. We prefer it over Tidy Cats and Fresh Step.
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent litter. Scoops fine, nice and quick clumping. I can sift this litter over and over again and the cat doesn't seem to know the difference because he uses it like it's new litter.
Megan A.
Best litter I've ever purchased. So easy to scoop, and it didn't stink up the room. Best price out of all of the other litters offered.
Chantal B.
Montréal, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this cat litter for years and years and I really find it helps with my 6 cats odour control! It’s not very dusty and it’s easy to clean since it has the clump agent!! I definitely recommend for multiple cats!! Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter
Gladys C.
Creates a dust that doesn’t settle down after a while.  Very hard to clean up after if it gets on the ground. I’ll stick to the pearls from here on out. Almost creates a mud that doesn’t go away.it was a cheap price but not worth the clean up it takes to upkeep it.
Tanya P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In my opinion this is probably the best kitty litter on the market. It may be cheap but it works well. We have 6 inside kitties.
Jennifer W.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this very affordable litter for our household! It works better than any other litter brand, and I have certainly tried them all! There's no strong scent that lingers. It lasts for weeks with intermittent scoopings. I sprinkle baking soda at the bottom of the pan before pouring it in. Wonderful litter & fantastic value!!! 😸
Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Walmart
Scoops up easy no mess easy to use I would definitely recommend this product I would most certainly buy this product agin
Judi H.
Princeton, WV
When you have two cats that have never been outside a day in there life you go through cat litter and I have tried a lot of them. I don't want anyone walking in my house and it smell bad so I need the litter to do its job. This is Walmarts brand and I get the 40lb box for under $10 and that is awesome. It last, clumps great and keeps the odor at bay.
Brinna B.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not my favorite, but it works well enough if you don’t have access to anything better. It’s a little dusty, but not terrible. There are much better alternatives. The cats don’t mind it too much.