BY SPECIAL KITTY

100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages With a variety of flavors cats crave see more...

Yuri G.
I have never owned a cat before so I didn't know what food to give my furry pet.
I would always just buy store brand food until I came across this product.
and let me tell you that my cat is one happy cat.
so I give it a thumps up
Ashley H.
My cats will probably eat almost anything, but this is the food we buy them and they really like it. They always come back for more even after their bowl is empty and it's not super expensive which is a plus for me!
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
My cat is very picky when it comes to dry food but he loves this brand! Usually he wouldn't even touch it, but when we give him this, he is all over it!
Kendall K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this food. She will eat mostly anything, but seems like with this I have to refill her bowl a lot more.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitten enjoyd this cat food as do the chickend wheb they sneak it. It's a bit pricey but a good product.