Special Kitty Gourmet Cat Food, 24 lb uploaded by Julia P.

BY SPECIAL KITTY

Special Kitty Gourmet Cat Food: Made with high-quality wholesome ingredients designed to offer health benefits, good nutrition, and an appetizing flavor for cats 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition Highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption Helps support a shiny, healthy coat and skin in addition to a healthy heart and strong immune system Promotes eye health Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages Bag contains 24 pounds of Special Kitty Gourmet Cat Food see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what our family buys as backup for our feral outside cat and he really seems to enjoy it, keeps him happy and healthy. It’s really a good cat food for the price compared to some other brands, it’s well rounded and you get a good amount for the price!
Emily R.
Catlettsburg
Special Kitty is the only food my cats will eat. I was once gifted a bag of very expensive gourmet cat food and my cats would not touch it. They ONLY exclusively eat special kitty! It’s affordable too.
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such an affordable brand that does not only make cat food but kitty litter! my cats love both so much which is a big plus. It did meet my expectations the bag lasted me for awhile and kept my cats full and it comes with many lbs of food. I love buying this brand over and over they even have a salmon kind.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
It’s so inexpensive and my cats eat it but I can tell they get sick of it towards the bottom of the bag. I’m not sure if it gets stale or if they need more variety. If you’re on a budget go for this brand
Arycelle A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Cat was so picky. This braND was the only one with a variety of flavors she liked. She gained weight like the vet wanted her to and she loved it!
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty is fat, she eats this stuff up!Great food for the price! The ingredients could use some improving. That's my only negative about this food.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very amazing price when on budget. Have two cats they love this food. It's a walmart brand. Once again though I highly recommend this product.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
I've been using this brand of cat food for years. My cats love it. They won't hardly eat anything else. And the price is unbeatable.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat used to get sick off a lot of cat foods but when we tried this kind she stopped throwing up and she loved it
Ashley H.
Shenandoah
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my cats seem to enjoy this food and we have never had any problems with them becoming ill or anything
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Can any cat eat this? :)