Special K Strawberry Pastry Crisps 10 ct uploaded by Bonnie B.

BY SPECIAL K

Special k strawberry pastry crisps 10 ct see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These are very good it's kind of like a healthier version of a poptart!" in 1 review
  • "I picked up a big box of these at the grocery store for super cheap and my boyfriend ate all but 3 packs in 2 days..." in 1 review
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh, these are so tasty, it's sooooo hard to just eat one package. Like seriously, I could go through a whole box in an hour if I didn't hold myself back. The flavor is so rich, I love the slight crunchiness from the cracker part, the filling is so deliciously sweet, but not overpowering. IN LOVE with these bars!!
Lexii M.
Lexii M.
So tasty! Especially when you want just a quick snack during the day time or if you're In . Rush in the morning. Just pick one of these up, and you're good to go ! I bought mine from target, and they're probably my new favorite snacks ! Love them ! I would definitely buy again!
Kaylan B.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
I love these! Dieting can be tough, but these totally help when you are having a major dessert craving. They are the healthy alternative to desserts that we love. They are also great to throw in a bag and take for a snack. I buy them all the time, and I don't plan to stop.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
These are easy to grab and snack on throughout the day. I would put them in my bag to eat whenever I was hungry. I gave this three stars because it tastes very artificial and the taste can also get very old. A nice treat but definitely not natural and healthy tasting.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I love these little bars for something quick and on the go! Especially when I'm dieting. They are a filling snack and they taste really good, lots of flavor. They are priced fairly and you can get them on BOGO sometimes at Publix, which makes it an even better deal!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
My morning pretty much revolves around this brand. I either eat Special K cereal (usually the strawberry one) or I leave the house with a bar if I'm in a hurry or if I'm in a dessert mood, I eat one of these. They're so good I definitely recommend it to others.
bethany s.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
Special K Strawberry Pasty Crisp are always on my grocery list! They are tasty, refreshing, and healthy. You can throw one in your purse when you are in a hurry or keep some in your desk at work so if you get a sweet craving you can have something healthy!
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
This is okay. I'm not a big fan of this product. It basically taste nothing, but sweet. The strawberry feeling inside appeals to be fake to me. I wouldn't mind eating this, but if you are about to spend money, there is better option for you to buy.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
So good and actually not super unhealthy. But it is so expensive! Even on the little sales it goes on! It's around 2 dollars for just one pack that contains two tiny crisps slabs that are thin. But they make my mouth water!
Nereida M.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Enjoy eating these pastry snacks. They calm down my hunger if i don't have time to get a full size meal or withing work hours. These do not last long in my home. I definitely have to get maybe 2 boxes a week. Love them
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are a perfect healthier dessert or snack, why not have them at your super bowl party this year?
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Has anyone done the special k diet?