Special K Strawberry Pastry Crisps 10 ct uploaded by Bonnie B.

BY SPECIAL K

Special k strawberry pastry crisps 10 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are very good it's kind of like a healthier version of a poptart!" in 1 review
  • "I picked up a big box of these at the grocery store for super cheap and my boyfriend ate all but 3 packs in 2 days..." in 1 review
Tina S.
I was so impressed with this product the first time I tried it. It is light, tasty and just sweet enough to make a great little snack or a quick breakfast. It is the perfect product for someone wanting to watch the calories but have a taste of something sweet. I highly recommend this product.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
We found these special K pastry crisps and strawberry and in chocolate. We got a whole bunch of them because they are so delicious. We got it at a local supermarket. The chocolate is my favorite. And would definitely buy it again if we find it on sale or if we have a coupon.
Bianca P.
Inglewood , CA
I absolutely love these. When my cousin first gave me one I was instantly obsessed with these. Whenever I bought a box I had to try hard not to eat them all in one sitting! These are just delicious and they make my mouth water when I think about them.
Kaycee M.
Waco, GA
I really like these. I think they are more of a snack because they are not very filling at all, but they are yummy. I think it is a unique product as well. It has a great flavor, not too overwhelmingly strawberry which I like. I would buy again....
Samantha P.
Dauphin, PA
Great light snacking option. If you’re trying to stick to a diet these are for you. For being a lighter option the strawberry filling does not lack in flavor. Similar to granola bars but minus the extra carbs. Highly recommend!
Hayley D.
Arlington, VA
these are so good for a quick breakfast that keeps you satisfied, but doesn't make you feel heavy and tired. there's two in a pack which is nice. they taste like a healthy version of poptarts, so you can feel like you're eating something sugary but you're not.
Ali M.
Let me start by saying I love all special k foods. And this is no exception, but I would have to say it's my favorite. It's great for on the go people and I grab one before I leave most mornings. I love them!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
OMG OMG I found my new favoite snack Special K PasteybCrisps strawberry and blueberry. Only 100 calories for two bars can't go wrong there. I was getting them at Costco variety pack for 7.99 but my local Costco isn't selling them anymore super sad. That was the best deal to get them. If your watching your weight and want something sweet but healthy totally check these out
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am happy that Kellog's created their line of Pastry Crisps. I believe each one is 100 calories and low in sugar/fat. Therefore, this makes the absolute perfect snack throughout the day. Or, whenever you have a sweet tooth but don't want to overindulge in calorie/sugar-packed desserts, you can grab one of these pastry chips.
Kassie R.
I started eating these when my mom would get them as a snack to help her lose weight, it might have actually worked for HER since I ate half the box in one sitting every time she got them. The only way I can really explain them is like a crispy version of the best strawberry pop tart you've ever had. They actually are a good little low calorie treat if you're trying to lose weight, that is if you have my self control than I apparently do.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are a perfect healthier dessert or snack, why not have them at your super bowl party this year?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Has anyone done the special k diet?