Special K Snacks Multi Grain Crackers uploaded by julisa M.Special K Snacks Multi Grain Crackers uploaded by Angie D.

BY SPECIAL K

Crunchy multi-grain crackers. see more...

Special K Snacks Multi Grain Crackers
  • "When I eat crackers i want something savory, however these arent horrible by any means." in 2 reviews
  • "They taste good by themselves, but my favorite way to eat them is with a little natural peanut butter." in 1 review
  • "Not only do they taste great but also come in nice and convenient little packages" in 1 review
  • "great snack and also so delicious" in 1 review
  • "I tried these and ate the whole box in 3 days!" in 1 review
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers ! They are so delicious , tasty and not too bad calorie wise! I highly recommend these crackers ! Worth the value for such a yummy taste ! I tend to always have them in my office for those hunger attacks.
Jody D.
Foodie Expert
Good crackers. They have a good taste, and are good for a snack. Compares well to similar products. The price is not to overly bad when compared to similar products.
Angie D.
Wallingford
Foodie Expert
I got these in the new kind Parmesan sesame and they have in interesting flavor they were okay but not something I plan on buying again they only have 130 calories for 14 crackers I like the original better than this kind
Randi S.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
These crackers are a great on the go snack. I pack them when I am on the go they a very delicious. The wheat taste is so good pros they are easy tonoack when on the go and.my.kids enjoy them. They are very affordable and I will recommend to others because.they are so good.
Dani S.
Foodie Expert
I like these multi-grain crackers, but other brands are stepping up and offering multi-grain crackers that compare in nutritional value and flavor for about half the price.

They are very flavorful but are woefully expensive compared to current market competitors.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
Even though the box never seems to have enough to satisfy my cravings, these crackers are soooo addictive and delicious. I almost never follow the serving size marked on the box and will probably eat the entire box in one sitting
Kerrigan C.
Foodie Expert
Too dry for me! Not very much flavor. I won't purchase again. Wheat thins are better than these. I used mine to crunch up and out on top of Texas potatoes. Good price and can get them at most grocery stores.
Kristen T.
Chicopee
Foodie Expert
Love these as an alternative to other crackers as they aren't filled with as much bad stuff as others.  Prefer these over Kashi as they sit better in my stomach.
Mari G.
Vista, CA
Just recently bought a box of these and i liked it. I eat these crackers with yogurt and the combination with the taste of these crackers was delicious
Shannon M.
Millersburg
Love these for a quick healthy snack. Not bland at all. Has great flavor and tastes good!! Love packing these on Florida trips for a healthier snack.